[LondonOpenCoffee] Meetup for Entrepreneurs to discuss challenges - Barbican tomorrow night 7pm (informal)

[LondonOpenCoffee] Meetup for Entrepreneurs to discuss challenges - Barbican tomorrow night 7pm (informal)

chencho-2
Hi Guys

We all seem to come across the same problems starting a new business.
It doesn't matter if you are a tech startup, animator, cake decorator or blogger.

Making sales for the first time, marketing, technology, legal; all can be enormous challenges.

We are all experts at what we do. No one, however, is an expert at everything related to running a business.

If only we could share ideas?

That's where this meetup begins ...

Let's come together and we can brainstorm each other's problems and share a coffee about the usual startup issues. Other entrepreneurs are truly inspiring !!!

7pm -  Upstairs, Hand and Shears Pub, Barbican EC1A7JA

thanks, Cormac

Ps. thanks to Iqbal for letting me share this invite