Quantcast

[LondonOpenCoffee] Marketing experience for B2C products?

[LondonOpenCoffee] Marketing experience for B2C products?

Bharat Kumar
Hello everyone,

I thought of sharing the following message here given the large number of people interested in tech startups.

A tech entrepreneur friend of mine is looking for a marketing expert for his new venture building tech platforms similar to a digital information platform, as well as micropayment for digital info. Inspired from Bitcoin enabled business models, beyond the usual hype. They already have strong traction, on track to have around 10,000 users within a short span of time.  They are now planning to take this product outside of their home market (a non-European country), and are most likely to finalise London as their international HQ.  They have seed funding and majority of tech / ops team already in place.

They are now looking to work with a marketing expert , with recent solid experience of growing B2C products and building B2B partnerships to drive user growth (VP /CMO level roles possible).  They are also willing to start working with freelance growth marketers (not agencies though) as a starting point, with a view for the growth marketers to join their team in due course.

If this opportunity matches your expertise and interest role, could you please send me a message on [hidden email] with brief info about your background and I will connect you with my friend.   He will be in London for next 3 days (8-10 May) and could potentially meet in person, else connect via Skype/email over the next few days.

Thanks,
Mayank