[LondonOpenCoffee] MBA thesis

Ajit

Hi All,

Looking forward to attending my first Coffee meet up this week. Im building a software development business (an industry Im new to) so looking to build an interesting network. Our clients are usually VC’s and Family offices, and our end users are usually FinTech companies - Synetec - The Power of Delivery.pdf

Also, I am currently undertaking an MBA, below is a link through to a really simple 10 question, 2 minute survey that Im using to gather data on organisations, its fully anonymous and I don’t ask for company name either, if you would like to complete the form it would be greatly appreciated. And if you want to share with your networks as well that would be amazing!

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6296101395980382208

Kind Regards,

Richard Robinson

Synetec Logo for Email

*New Blog* - Disrupt to Dominate

413 The Print Rooms

164-180 Union Street
London
SE1 0LH

0203 176 9023

07860 800 051

This e-mail, together with any attachments, may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). The use of this information or any disclosure, copying or distribution is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you believe you have received this email in error then please contact the sender and delete this email and its attachments. Synetec Limited is registered in England & Wales with the registered number 6976030. The Company’s principal place of business, and registered office, is 413 The Print Rooms, 164-180 Union Street, London, SE1 0LH.

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] MBA thesis

Ajit
What is the MBA thesis subject or research?

​Regards
Laurent Guyot-Sionnest
+336 7419 9133  Paris Issy

On Tue, Aug 1, 2017 at 1:04 PM, Richard Robinson <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Meetup PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York USA 10163-4668 | [hidden email]

Garanti sans virus. www.avast.com