[LondonOpenCoffee] Looking for junior admin type person

[LondonOpenCoffee] Looking for junior admin type person

Stefano P.
We might have a need coming up at Mirum for a junior admin type.

Looking for someone who has a passion for digital, isn't too precious about doing a crazy variety of jobs some of which will be exciting and give you more responsibility than you'd expect, some of which will be deathly dull and boring!

Need someone who can" get on with it", with a smile and boundless enthusiasm - but also someone with a capacity for creative thinking and who isn't shy about speaking up. The reward will be (aside from an entry level salary!) a fast growth plan and a developing career within one of the fastest growing companies in the industry.

The role isn't live yet - posting here first, so ping me off list if you know anyone - much more interested in attitude than qualifications.

ANdy