[LondonOpenCoffee] Looking for help - startup video

[LondonOpenCoffee] Looking for help - startup video

Daniel (Meetup)

Hi Guys we are looking for shooting video this weekend and need a venue for three hours. Anyone has office that can lend out on Sunday for few hours? Need to be startup ideally fashion or lifestyle related. Thanks in advance Kind regards, Tian Jin

Sent from my iPhone

— Please Note: If you hit “REPLY”, your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([hidden email]) https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/ This message was sent by Meetup on behalf of Tian JIN (https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/members/240627528/) from London OpenCoffee Meetup. Set my mailing list to email me

As they are sent https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=1

In one daily email https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=2