[LondonOpenCoffee] Looking for a mentor

Stefano P.
Hi everyone,

I am looking for a mentor who can help guide me on a London based retail project that I am working on. Does anyone have any good pointers of where to look for mentors?

Wishing you all a good weekend.

Kind regards,

Raquel Guerrero

Mobile: +41 78 732 74 00

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Looking for a mentor

Stefano P.
Hi Raquel
Is there any focus in particular that you need mentoring?
I've work with Brand Strategy and Service Design which includes retail, so I might know some people with these approaches.
But if you need something more in the financial, legal or business management sides, for instance, then I certainly can't help you.

Let us know more about your needs

On Fri, 5 May 2017 at 15:43, Raquel <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi everyone,

I am looking for a mentor who can help guide me on a London based retail project that I am working on. Does anyone have any good pointers of where to look for mentors?

Wishing you all a good weekend.

Kind regards,

Raquel Guerrero

Mobile: +41 78 732 74 00

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Looking for a mentor

Stefano P.
Hello Raquel,

I have been mentoring and coaching Intrapreneurs and Entrepreneurs for quite some time, with a specific focus to areas like

Defining what you really want
Transition and change

Feel free to contact me on 07789740193 for an exploratory session to see if we can work together.

Cordial regards

Duccio

On 5 May 2017, at 16:43, Raquel <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a mentor who can help guide me on a London based retail project that I am working on. Does anyone have any good pointers of where to look for mentors?

Wishing you all a good weekend.

Kind regards,

Raquel Guerrero

Mobile: +41 78 732 74 00

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Looking for a mentor

Stefano P.

Ideally, I am looking for someone who has experience in setting up and managing a retail business. I am working on a start-up retail project in London. I need a sounding-board for my commercial plan and business strategy.

Kind regards,

Raquel Guerrero

Mobile: +41 78 732 74 00

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Looking for a mentor

Stefano P.
There are lots of mentors about, but ones that lack relevant expertise are best avoided.

It's not clear whether you're involved in
* straight retail (needing fit out, stock control, merchandising, rotas)
* ecommerce (needing platforms, PPC, fulfillment, etc.)
* retail tech (needing UX/UI, tech, etc.)
* retail products (needing manufacturing, logistics, branding, etc.)

Sharing details on your model, etc. will help you make contact with the right people.

On 5 May 2017 15:58, "Steve Karmeinsky" <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Mobile: <a href="tel:+41%2078%20732%2074%2000" value="+41787327400" target="_blank">+41 78 732 74 00

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Looking for a mentor

Stefano P.
Hi Raquel
Regarding this I cannot help.
I see that there are a few people answering you already, so I wish you can find a good mentor.

If you need the branding and expertise design side of the business, please let me know.

Kind regards

Sérgio

On Fri, 5 May 2017 at 16:06, Raquel <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Ideally, I am looking for someone who has experience in setting up and managing a retail business. I am working on a start-up retail project in London. I need a sounding-board for my commercial plan and business strategy.

Kind regards,

Raquel Guerrero

Mobile: +41 78 732 74 00

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Looking for a mentor

Stefano P.
Virgin Startups!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Looking for a mentor

Stefano P.
Hi Andrew,

Here is some further detail following your key points:

* straight retail (needing fit out, stock control, merchandising, rotas) YES, THIS IS AN IMMEDIATE NEED. PROJECT PHASE 1
* ecommerce (needing platforms, PPC, fulfillment, etc.) YES, THIS IS AN IMMEDIATE NEED. PROJECT PHASE 1
* retail tech (needing UX/UI, tech, etc.) PHASE 2 OF PROJECT
* retail products (needing manufacturing, logistics, branding, etc.) YES PROJECT PHASE 1.

Many thanks and with regards,

Raquel Guerrero

Mobile: +41 78 732 74 00

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Looking for a mentor

Stefano P.
Thank you all for your replies...much appreciated! This group is really awesome! :)

Best,

Raquel Guerrero

Mobile: +41 78 732 74 00

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Looking for a mentor

Stefano P.
Yes, typo well spotted!....

Raquel Guerrero

Mobile: +41 78 732 74 00

On Sun, May 07, 2017 at 10:43:58PM +0000, Raquel wrote:

Hi Andrew, Here is some further detail following your key points:

  • straight retail (needing fit out, stock control, merchandising,

rotas) YES, THIS IS AN IMMEDIATE NEED. PROJECT PHASE 1

  • ecommerce (needing platforms, PPC, fulfillment, etc.) YES, THIS IS AN

IMMEDIATE NEED. PROJECT PHASE 1

  • retail tech (needing UX/UI, tech, etc.) PHASE 2 OF PROJECT

  • retail products (needing manufacturing, logistics, branding, etc.)

YES PROJECT PHASE 1. Many thanks and with regards,

Please dont feed the troll …

Steve

— NetTek Ltd UK mob +44 7775 755503 UK +44 20 3432 3735 / US +1 (650) 423 1390 / Fax +44 20 7483 2455 social id stevekennedyuk Euro Tech News Blog http://eurotechnews.blogspot.com

— Please Note: If you hit “REPLY”, your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([hidden email]) https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/ This message was sent by Meetup on behalf of Steve Karmeinsky (https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/members/8276455/) from London OpenCoffee Meetup. Set my mailing list to email me

As they are sent https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=1

In one daily email https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=2

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Looking for a mentor

Stefano P.
Hi Rachel

Is this a startup project or do you have a similar business established elsewhere?