: [LondonOpenCoffee] Looking for Social Media Marketing?

: [LondonOpenCoffee] Looking for Social Media Marketing?

Rick Brownlow-2

Hi Ilena,

We can definitely help you with this.

Can you please send me an email at [hidden email] ?

Thank you

Kind regards,

Thanos

Από: [hidden email] <[hidden email]> εκ μέρους του Ilena <[hidden email]>
Στάλθηκε: Πέμπτη, 25 Ιανουαρίου 2018 4:30 μμ
Προς: [hidden email]
Θέμα: [LondonOpenCoffee] Looking for Social Media Marketing?

Hello all,

I'm looking for a person or small company that can help with social media marketing for us, a young event company with a tight budget.

Thanks for your recommendations,

Iléna

Re: : [LondonOpenCoffee] Looking for Social Media Marketing?

Rick Brownlow-2

Please contact me on [hidden email]

Recently our team has made a gamification software that can help you to promote your business.You can incentivise your current contacts and make a free head start in social media.

Talk Fields - www.talkfields.com ( We manage their social media & events management )

Regards
Randeep