[LondonOpenCoffee] Looking for Social Media Marketing?

[LondonOpenCoffee] Looking for Social Media Marketing?

Rick Brownlow-2
Hello all,

I'm looking for a person or small company that can help with social media marketing for us, a young event company with a tight budget.

Thanks for your recommendations,

Iléna

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Looking for Social Media Marketing?

Rick Brownlow-2
Hi Iléna,

My agency can certainly help here!

Feel free to email me: [hidden email]

Have a great day,

Will
On 25 Jan 2018, at 14:30, Ilena <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello all,

I'm looking for a person or small company that can help with social media marketing for us, a young event company with a tight budget.

Thanks for your recommendations,

Iléna

RE: [LondonOpenCoffee] Looking for Social Media Marketing?

Rick Brownlow-2

If you go to people per hour there is a firm called social buzzing. They are good and not expensive.

Pav

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

https://meet.meetup.com/wf/open?upn=zMxxKQAoPTEfdLlCQkhhpIKT1RZipnRVvWcs2MtQHU2QQbYvsmVcIq5QPZkFZ8xd7GFLB8jnpiXo0jPy5lty6d1Zu5OMwosw0sjCD61-2FKXT-2BTOVBDTYKtZPFh0jW96-2FCvHt6OZCWX-2BuS8bDwUJkOt3i-2F9EfWEfz-2FCb7QQPnnjbbDoyUP7XVvrgLFbrB-2FRFUWy7mHWOp5tP9njxEVCyNNjVcbf42JYk3lcqJ7-2BoZeUlM-3D

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Looking for Social Media Marketing?

Rick Brownlow-2
Hi Ilena,

You could try an intern at internwise.co.uk although they do not like you to advertise remote working for the student.

Kind regards

Lena Benjamin
Capitalize Ltd

Email: [hidden email]

Schedule 30min FREE Skype consultation: progress4entrepreneurs.com
“Lena’s techniques enabled me to think about things from various perspectives which was of definite value.”

Mobile phone charging business:
bit.do/capitalize-mobile

On 25 Jan 2018, at 14:30, Ilena <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello all,

I'm looking for a person or small company that can help with social media marketing for us, a young event company with a tight budget.

Thanks for your recommendations,

Iléna

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Looking for Social Media Marketing?

Rick Brownlow-2
Hi Ilena

Drop me a line at [hidden email] if you would like to.

Small team, working with a couple of events companies at the moment so may be a good fit for your purposes.

Best

On 25 Jan 2018 2:30 p.m., "Ilena" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello all,

I'm looking for a person or small company that can help with social media marketing for us, a young event company with a tight budget.

Thanks for your recommendations,

Iléna

RE: [LondonOpenCoffee] Looking for Social Media Marketing?

Rick Brownlow-2

Hi Ilena,

We are a London based agency who focuses on the start up sector and have helped a number of companies in a range of sectors from fashion to finance.

Please get in touch – [hidden email]

Thanks

Oliver

I'm looking for a person or small company that can help with social media marketing for us, a young event company with a tight budget.

Thanks for your recommendations,

Iléna

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Looking for Social Media Marketing?

Rick Brownlow-2
hi ilena a friend of mine is looking to pitch to long term clients to eventually start her own firm.
you got off list details?

On 25 January 2018 at 14:30, Ilena <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello all,

I'm looking for a person or small company that can help with social media marketing for us, a young event company with a tight budget.

Thanks for your recommendations,

Iléna

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Looking for Social Media Marketing?

Rick Brownlow-2
Hi Ilena,

My name is Serena and I am an Italian student from Bocconi University. I live in London and I am completing my MSc thesis while looking for a new job!

More precisely, I would love to work in a startup as a Social Media Assistant, in London.  I have about one year working experience in Social Media marketing and I would be really keen in continuing my career in this field.

If you think I may help, please contact me at [hidden email].

Have a lovely evening,

Serena

On 25 Jan 2018, at 14:30, Ilena <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello all,

I'm looking for a person or small company that can help with social media marketing for us, a young event company with a tight budget.

Thanks for your recommendations,

Iléna

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Looking for Social Media Marketing?

Rick Brownlow-2

Hi Ilena

I can recommend [hidden email]

Cath

On 25/01/2018 14:30, Ilena wrote:
Hello all,

I'm looking for a person or small company that can help with social media marketing for us, a young event company with a tight budget.

Thanks for your recommendations,

Iléna

Cath Longshaw

WGS Solicitors

[hidden email] | www.wgs.co.uk

The information in this e-mail is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient please contact

WGS Solicitors 133 Praed Street London W2 1RN
DX 38754 Paddington
Tel +44 (0)20 7723 1656 Main
Tel +44 (0)20 7298 6290 Direct
Fax +44 (0)20 7724 6936

The partnership is authorised and regulated by The Solicitors Regulation Authority No 344440 | A list of partners is available at this address | Service by fax and/or email not accepted

CYBER CRIME

For our clients' and the firm's protection, please note that if you receive an email purporting to alter this firm's bank details from those previously supplied or which asks you to make a payment to a different bank account, please ignore it. This firm would never amend its payment details nor request such payments purely by email. If you receive an email from WGS Solicitors requesting your bank details by email, please contact your Solicitor at WGS to confirm that the request is genuine.

We cannot take responsibility if money is transferred to the wrong bank account. Please call and speak to your Solicitor or to our Accounts Department BEFORE transferring any money to confirm that you have our accurate bank account details or if you have any concerns about bank transfers or any emailed requests. Please treat any such with suspicion.