Quantcast

[LondonOpenCoffee] Looking for Good, Reliable Developer(s)

[LondonOpenCoffee] Looking for Good, Reliable Developer(s)

Richard-2

Hello OC’ers!

We are hoping that this community may be able to help us solve a current problem we are facing. We have had some bad luck when it comes to finding web development talent. Some of the people we have hired have not been the most reliable and therefore their delivery has not been consistent which is slowing down our development. In short, we are looking to replace / expand our team of in-house developers and are looking for some motivated, good, reliable developers. Our project is quite technically challenging and has a lot of interesting elements to it and any good developer would be able to make their mark and add to what we have already built.

If anyone can recommend or is a developer looking for an interesting opportunity with some equity upside, then please get in contact.

I have put some more information below to outline what we do and what we are looking for.

Thanks all!

----

What is InvestorConnected

InvestorConnected makes the process of funding easier for everyone. We help businesses create the documentation that they need to get funding, in a structured and cost effective way. We are then able to use this information to match businesses with different sources of funding.

Our dynamic pitching system enables entrepreneurs and their teams to create business plans that are tailored to investors requirements. Entrepreneurs have their dedicated online pitch page which they have full control to update, export and share as they see fit.

Our iValuation tools contains a tool that enables businesses to prepare financial projections without the expense of hiring an accountant. Using these projections we are then able to perform comprehensive financial analysis and valuations on each business.

Using both our pitching and iValuation tools, we are able to filter and match businesses to individual investors, VCs and banks’ requirements using over 70 variables.

What stage is the development at

We have built our beta site and are now starting to ramp up the development of our platform to get us to production stage and therefore need some better development talent to add to our team. We do use an agency for some of the work, however, we still need some in-house developers to build / upgrade core parts of our platform.

What we are looking for

·         A full stack developer with ideally 5+ years of experience

·         Front end experience using - HTML, CSS, SCSS, Javascript / J-Query

·         Back end experience using - PHP, MySQL, Linux, Regex

----

Thierry Clarke

Founder & CEO

T +44 20 7510 1758  |  M +44 7834 987 451

IC Profile | Twitter | LinkedIn

www.investorconnected.com

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Looking for Good, Reliable Developer(s)

Richard-2
I have been working of r5+ years with a team in Ukraine who are VERY good and pretty cheap

Ping me on mdewhirst @ gmail dot com and I can connect you up

On 13 Apr 2017, at 11:05, Thierry Clarke <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

<image001.jpg>

T +44 20 7510 1758  |  M +44 7834 987 451

IC Profile | Twitter | LinkedIn

www.investorconnected.com

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Looking for Good, Reliable Developer(s)

Richard-2
Have a trusted, proven team.

Ping me at [hidden email]

On 13 Apr 2017 11:05, "Thierry Clarke" <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

T <a href="tel:+44%2020%207510%201758" value="+442075101758" target="_blank">+44 20 7510 1758  |  M <a href="tel:+44%207834%20987451" value="+447834987451" target="_blank">+44 7834 987 451

IC Profile | Twitter | LinkedIn

www.investorconnected.com

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Looking for Good, Reliable Developer(s)

Richard-2
Hi Thierry,

We have 75+ techies on board with the experience you want, please mail me at [hidden email] and add me on Skype : bhsharma574.

Thanks,

Bharat Kumar
Sr. IT Consultant
Mind Digital Group

UK Mobile I +44 7402 919299
USA Mobile I +1 212 796 6904
India Office 011 4100 3450
India Mobile I +91 9811952258

On Thu, Apr 13, 2017 at 3:35 PM, Thierry Clarke <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Did you tell them you were going to replace them ? If not you just did.

Angus

On 13 Apr 2017, at 11:30, seth <[hidden email]> wrote:

In short, we are looking to replace / expand our team of in-house developers

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Looking for Good, Reliable Developer(s)

Richard-2
Hi Thierry,

I have been a developer in the technologies that you listed for 12+ years now and have developed financial platforms for EZCorp and Fleximize.

I am looking for my next challenge so would be interested in having a conversation.

Feel free to call me when it works for you.

Kind Regards
Paul Cotterell
Founder
Tel: +44 (0)20 7993 8345
Mob: +44 (0)7411 239 411
logox2-01
icon1x2-01
  www.podpea.co.uk
apps branding websites databases
line-01

The information in this email is confidential and solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). If you receive this email in error, please notify the sender and delete the email from your system immediately. In such circumstances, you must not make any use of the email or its contents. Views expressed by an individual in this email do not necessarily reflect the views of Podpea Ltd. Computer viruses may be transmitted by email. Podpea Ltd accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free. It is possible that information may be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. Podpea Ltd. Registered office: 176 Ranelagh Road, Suffolk, IP2 0AB. Registered in England. Registered number: 08146907.

[...]

Hi Thierry - I'd like to think we can help. At Geektastic we have a pre-qualified developer community. We can also help you evaluate your job applicants using our unique, peer reviewed code challenges to ensure that regardless of whether you hire from our community or outside you will be sure of their quality.

Be great to show you around the platform.

Rick Brownlow