[LondonOpenCoffee] List Of Family Offices in London

[LondonOpenCoffee] List Of Family Offices in London

Guillaume
Hi Guys

Does anywhere know where I can get hold of a FREE list of family offices
(and their contact details) based in London?

Cheers
Simon

As they are sent
https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=1

In one daily email
https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=2

Don't send me mailing list messages
https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=0

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] List Of Family Offices in London

Guillaume
Simon,

what is a family office?

Kind regards,

Paul

Paul Kelly
Chief Helpe
Office - 020 3011 5600
Mobile - 07850 350627
Skype - paul.kelly
Follow me on twitter - icanhelpyourbiz

43 The Square
Hammersmith
London W6 9PX

This e-mail and any attachments are intended for a specific recipient and may be confidential. If you have received it in error you must not forward, copy or show it anyone, returning it to the sender and then deleting it from your system.

On 12 April 2017 at 09:24, Simon Bone <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Guys

Does anywhere know where I can get hold of a FREE list of family offices
(and their contact details) based in London?

Cheers
Simon

As they are sent
https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=1

In one daily email
https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=2

Don't send me mailing list messages
https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=0

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] List Of Family Offices in London

Guillaume
Share when you get it

Savannah

http://www.investopedia.com/terms/f/family-offices.asp

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] List Of Family Offices in London

Guillaume
Try getting signed up for this FO conference. They will have a list of attendees available if you register.

Another long short could be try getting a mate who has access to Salesforce CRM. They might be able to download a dump of contacts into an excel spreadsheet.

Good luck

Raquel Guerrero

Mobile: +41 78 732 74 00