[LondonOpenCoffee] Legal Docs (terms, privacy and release forms)

[LondonOpenCoffee] Legal Docs (terms, privacy and release forms)

Guillaume

Hi Guys,

I’m trying to cobble together some legal docs for my new product and i’m unsure the best approach for this is. What do you guys do for the usual legal docs? (terms, privacy) additionally, as we’re taking video footage from our users we also need to have a release form.

money is super tight now so a bespoke option doesnt work and wondering if a boiler plate will suffice for us?

Thanks in advance

Andy

— Please Note: If you hit “REPLY”, your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([hidden email]) https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/ This message was sent by Meetup on behalf of andrew davey (https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/members/10745458/) from London OpenCoffee Meetup. Set my mailing list to email me

As they are sent https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=1

In one daily email https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=2

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Legal Docs (terms, privacy and release forms)

Guillaume
Be careful grabbing any old stuff as a template, unless you know where it is from and you can use it.

If you are a member of a business group like Your Business Community you will get access to hundreds of templates & documents which been written in the UK!

Pal

Kind regards,

Paul

Paul Kelly
Chief Helpe
Office - 020 3011 5600
Mobile - 07850 350627
Skype - paul.kelly
Follow me on twitter - icanhelpyourbiz

43 The Square
Hammersmith
London W6 9PX

This e-mail and any attachments are intended for a specific recipient and may be confidential. If you have received it in error you must not forward, copy or show it anyone, returning it to the sender and then deleting it from your system.

On 21 April 2017 at 12:54, andrew davey <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

I would echo Paul Kelly and add that membership of the Federation of Small Businesses includes access to an extensive list of up-to-date legal documents.

Kind regards,
Carla

Carla Thomas
Thomas Chase Immigration

Sent from my iPhone

On 21 Apr 2017, at 13:05, Paul Kelly <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Hi depends what it is.
Happy to have a chat.

Sent from my iPhone