[LondonOpenCoffee] Latest research and best practices to ignite your Passion into your workplace and teams - Festival of Passion

[LondonOpenCoffee] Latest research and best practices to ignite your Passion into your workplace and teams - Festival of Passion

Jon Goldhill-2
Morning all,

I am co-organising an event called Festival of Passion, a festival dedicated to Passion in Life and Passion at Work.

We have a couple of free tickets to give away to the community of entrepreneurs wishing to learn how to become passionate leaders.

“Employees don’t leave companies, they leave people”

If you are interested, please drop me an email before the end of week.

Date: Friday 15th June (full day event)
Venue: Museum of Happiness and Wayra (Startup incubator) in London

When Passion and Leadership meet, magic happens. The impact of passionate Leaders on their teams is a key driver to boost engagement, performance and retention.

Have a passionate week everyone!

Paul Sipasseuth
077 37778470

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Latest research and best practices to ignite your Passion into your workplace and teams - Festival of Passion

Jon Goldhill-2
It was a nice pleasure talking to you. I will add here below my Company Profile and my data. Feel free to contact me anytime.
These are my main websites:

COMPANY PROFILE:

Hope this mail find you well and in good spirit. I would like to take 5 minutes of your time to briefly introduce to you our Group Companies.

We are specialized in designing and manufacturing furniture and equipment for the hospitality industry. Our team was born by people with more than thirty-year experiences in the commercial interior design and we work world wide

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pylafJvHso0

We manufacture technology and refrigeration for cafes, bars and horeca businesses in general. We work hand by hand with the best designers or we manufacture after their designs. You can see more on our website and brochures below:

http://www.barcounterdesign.com/#!portfolio/c158d

http://media.wix.com/ugd/1de818_46bdc123cc4f4c6597e9f68255e18822.pdf

We are specialized in working high tech materials such as corian and doing complex projects

http://media.wix.com/ugd/1de818_4b6c1fdf7e1844e8a159c0d199756125.pdf

We have another company (www.horecachairs.co.uk) where we take care of seating for the hospitality industry and bedroom solutions for hotels  where you can see some examples on this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULxUJl-0MFI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo-3WU7dotg&nohtml5=False

http://media.wix.com/ugd/1de818_dca78904630143b29cb97ce9b2e57dec.pdf

We also work on special bespoke projects such as our microbars concept:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l57m7zu4TKs

With Patos Company we design and refurbish entire projects of hotels and restaurants

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CsByWZU1ZE

http://media.wix.com/ugd/1de818_55d92cc7555e4569923736afb75e1864.pdf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVxJWUkhO44

http://media.wix.com/ugd/1de818_598be24440ff471cbc8c9df985029ff0.pdf

and we have a company (http://www.bd-technology.co.uk/#!about1/cj92) where we take care of manufacturing food&drink refrigeration and professional commercial equipment such as our charcoal grills:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21yFCCCG6Hw

http://media.wix.com/ugd/1de818_196700c46c3e48b499cc9ccc08953327.pdf

http://media.wix.com/ugd/1de818_795b79244e66455998a005fe9fe7ca36.pdf

I am sure that we can offer you very competitive prices and services and I am confident that you won’t be disappointed by it.

Most of our customers are happy and satisfied about our work and services:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4sJDVafxK8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PgSt_tRAig

To that extent I look forward to arranging a meeting with you or a call in order to explain better about our products range and services. Feel free to contact me anytime I do speak English, Spanish, French and Italian.

Kind regards

_ ________________

HORECA Design ltd

Patrick Brandolino

General Manager

UK Office: Suite 12A --, 8 Shepherd Market, London, W1J 7JY (United Kingdom)

UK ShowRoom: Unit 28 Northumberland Park Ind. Estate

76-78 Willoughby Lane London N17 0LY (United Kingdom

Manufacturing Site: 152, VIA ATERNO

66020 San Giovanni Teatino - CHIETI (ITALY)

(  +44 <a href="tel:(203)%20289-7747" value="+12032897747" target="_blank" style="color:rgb(17,85,204)">2032897747

(  <a href="tel:+39%20085%20446%200304" value="+390854460304" target="_blank" style="color:rgb(17,85,204)">+39 085 4460304

F@x: <a href="tel:+39%20085%20446%202196" value="+390854462196" target="_blank" style="color:rgb(17,85,204)">+39 085 4462196

È ITALY (PESCARA) Mobile phone: <a href="tel:+39%20329%20498%208596" value="+393294988596" target="_blank" style="color:rgb(17,85,204);font-weight:400">+39 329 4988596

È UK (LONDON) Mobile phone: <a href="tel:+44%207581%20119920" value="+447581119920" target="_blank" style="color:rgb(17,85,204);font-weight:400">+44 (0)7581119920

ÈUSA Mobile phone: <a href="tel:(407)%20545-6329" value="+14075456329" target="_blank" style="color:rgb(17,85,204);font-weight:400">+1 407 545 6329

*    [hidden email]

* [hidden email]

ü www.horecachairs.co.uk

ü www.barcounterdesign.com

ü www.bd-technology.co.uk

ü www.horecainvestments.com

ü www.horecacademy.com

Our best kitchen product:

https://www.charcoalgrillluxe.com/

http://www.facebook.com/braden.italian.designers

This is a video presentation of our company:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pylafJvHso0

You can easily download our brochures from these links:

http://media.wix.com/ugd/1de818_6641a740099c40e788641ce864e8bd2c.pdf

http://media.wix.com/ugd/1de818_ed737a91eb8f40d082e1040d15fec8a3.pdf

http://media.wix.com/ugd/1de818_dca78904630143b29cb97ce9b2e57dec.pdf

http://media.wix.com/ugd/1de818_196700c46c3e48b499cc9ccc08953327.pdf

http://media.wix.com/ugd/1de818_795b79244e66455998a005fe9fe7ca36.pdf

http://media.wix.com/ugd/1de818_46bdc123cc4f4c6597e9f68255e18822.pdf

http://media.wix.com/ugd/1de818_4b6c1fdf7e1844e8a159c0d199756125.pdf

This e-mail and any attachment are for authorized use by the intended recipient(s) only. It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege. It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party. If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender. Thank you.

P Before printing, think of the environment