[LondonOpenCoffee] Latam London Tech Innovation

[LondonOpenCoffee] Latam London Tech Innovation

Jon Goldhill-2
Hi All,

I'd like to invite you to join us for the Latam London Tech Innovation at WeWork Hammersmith 12 JUNE starts at 5.45 as part of TECH LONDON WEEK.

The evening is an opportunity to foster new business relationships and discussing the current startup ecosystem, new market trends and related topics and to improve collaboration between the British, European and Latin-American Markets.

If you are interested, please connect on LinkedIn and I'll send an invitation.
Thank you!

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Best regards
Candyce Costa

RE: [LondonOpenCoffee] Latam London Tech Innovation

Jon Goldhill-2

Hi Candyce,

Please send me an invite to [hidden email].

We are looking for such collaborations for  www.cashaa.com   www.aventitechnologies.com    www.waypago.com

Rgs,

Mike

07795 16 64 46