Quantcast

[LondonOpenCoffee] Islamic Finance Consultant

[LondonOpenCoffee] Islamic Finance Consultant

Bharat Kumar

Hi

Does anyone on the list know anyone who might be able to help adapt a financial product for Islamic investors?

Cheers simon

— Please Note: If you hit “REPLY”, your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([hidden email]) https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/ This message was sent by Meetup on behalf of Simon Bone (https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/members/9152227/) from London OpenCoffee Meetup. Set my mailing list to email me

As they are sent https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=1

In one daily email https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=2

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Islamic Finance Consultant

Bharat Kumar
Hi,
I have a legal expert who can help out.

Best,
Moutassim Elharith
07719140411

On 17 May 2017 09:50, "Simon Bone" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi

Does anyone on the list know anyone who might be able to help adapt a financial product for Islamic investors?

Cheers simon

— Please Note: If you hit “REPLY”, your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([hidden email]) https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/ This message was sent by Meetup on behalf of Simon Bone (https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/members/9152227/) from London OpenCoffee Meetup. Set my mailing list to email me

As they are sent https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=1

In one daily email https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=2

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Islamic Finance Consultant

Bharat Kumar
Simon,
Contact me off the list , please
Anish