[LondonOpenCoffee] Intern recruitment

12

[LondonOpenCoffee] Intern recruitment

Zulfiqar Deo (Meetup)
Hi all,

Hope you are somehow enjoying the beautiful weather today!

I am looking for an intern for our business, she/he will be focusing on contents. Does anyone have any experience in where I can find one?

Best,
Fabrizio

RE: [LondonOpenCoffee] Intern recruitment

Zulfiqar Deo (Meetup)

Dear Fabrizio,

I would be happy to speak with you about one of my students that is looking for internship opportunities this summer in London.

My organisation is a non-profit that places international students in internships in London so they can gain experience as part of their degree, and I am currently working with over 100 students coming to London this summer.

Please feel free to contact me and I can share more information!

Best,
Sam

The Academic Internship Council (AIC), part of CIEE, is a non-profit that places international students in academic internships in London. The students that we work with come from a variety of academic disciplines and we help these students connect with a company in London so that they can gain practical experience in their industry of interest. We work closely with companies to pre-screen, interview, and assess students so that you are matched with students suited to your project needs. There are no costs to you as an organisation; most placements are set up on an unpaid basis (but paid internships are possible), as students are receiving academic credit towards their university degree. All the students are able to work part-time or full-time (depending on your needs) as they are sponsored for UK visas by the AIC, a visa sponsor, or their university.

SAMANTHA COOPER  //  Academic Internship Council

London Site Director

──────────────────────────

CIEE Global Institute – London

46-47 Russell Square, London WC1B 4JP

email [hidden email]

tel +44(0)20 3874 9747

Mob +44(0)7809 904 958

web ciee.org/aic

──────────────────────────

facebook / twitter  / linkedin / instagram

Hope you are somehow enjoying the beautiful weather today!

I am looking for an intern for our business, she/he will be focusing on contents. Does anyone have any experience in where I can find one?

Best,

Fabrizio

[hidden email])
This message was sent by Meetup on behalf of
Fabrizio Della Pace from London OpenCoffee Meetup.
To report this message, please
click here
To block the sender of this message, please
click here
Set my mailing list to email me
As they are sent | In one daily email | Don't send me mailing list messages

Image removed by sender.

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Intern recruitment

Zulfiqar Deo (Meetup)
Hi Sam

Be interested to hear more about this as I could also use an intern this summer.

Suzanne

On 18 April 2018 at 09:45, Sam Cooper <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

TMRW Comms Team
@TMRWhub
T +44 203 011 0255

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Intern recruitment

Zulfiqar Deo (Meetup)
Hi Fabrizio

It probably doesn't apply in this case bit
If your an established business with a technology challenge and a knowledge gap... consider a Knowledge Transfer Partnership with a leading university... and not only do you receive academic support but also a very capable student who leads the project for the company! :)

Kamran

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Intern recruitment

Zulfiqar Deo (Meetup)
Hi Kamran,

Thanks a lot!
This is not our case, at least at the moment. But this is very good to know! :)

Best,
Fabrizio

Il giorno 18 apr 2018, alle ore 11:22, kamran <[hidden email]> ha scritto:

Hi Fabrizio

It probably doesn't apply in this case bit
If your an established business with a technology challenge and a knowledge gap... consider a Knowledge Transfer Partnership with a leading university... and not only do you receive academic support but also a very capable student who leads the project for the company! :)

Kamran

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Intern recruitment

Zulfiqar Deo (Meetup)
Hello!

What kind of attributes/background are you looking for in the intern?

On Wed, Apr 18, 2018, 11:39 Fabrizio Della Pace <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

Hope you are somehow enjoying the beautiful weather today!

I am looking for an intern for our business, she/he will be focusing on contents. Does anyone have any experience in where I can find one?

Best,
Fabrizio

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Intern recruitment

Zulfiqar Deo (Meetup)
Hi Yakko,

I am looking for a college or graduate student who would like to get some insight of a tech-startup.
The job is not too difficult, therefore I am aiming for a proactive new member who can actually put some ideas on the table when the actual process are understood.

Hope it makes sense?

Il giorno 18 apr 2018, alle ore 11:39, Yakko Majuri <[hidden email]> ha scritto:

Hello!

What kind of attributes/background are you looking for in the intern?

On Wed, Apr 18, 2018, 11:39 Fabrizio Della Pace <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

Hope you are somehow enjoying the beautiful weather today!

I am looking for an intern for our business, she/he will be focusing on contents. Does anyone have any experience in where I can find one?

Best,
Fabrizio

RE: [LondonOpenCoffee] Intern recruitment

Zulfiqar Deo (Meetup)

Dear Suzanne,

Please let me know your email address and I can follow-up with more information. What type of intern are you looking for, for what type of work?

I look forward to hearing back!

Best,
Sam

--

TMRW Comms Team
@TMRWhub

T +44 203 011 0255

Image removed by sender.

Image removed by sender.

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Intern recruitment

Zulfiqar Deo (Meetup)
Dear Sam

I could use a social media and marketing intern to help with my startup Frugl. It's a daily deals site that helps people find deals when they're traveling.

I've had a couple of interns from Bunac before who were great.

Let me know what else you need from me.

Suzanne

On 18 April 2018 at 12:21, Sam Cooper <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear Suzanne,

Please let me know your email address and I can follow-up with more information. What type of intern are you looking for, for what type of work?

I look forward to hearing back!

Best,
Sam

SAMANTHA COOPER  //  Academic Internship Council

London Site Director

──────────────────────────

CIEE Global Institute – London

46-47 Russell Square, London WC1B 4JP

email [hidden email]

tel +44(0)20 3874 9747

Mob +44(0)7809 904 958

web ciee.org/aic

──────────────────────────

facebook / twitter  / linkedin / instagram

RE: [LondonOpenCoffee] Intern recruitment

Zulfiqar Deo (Meetup)

Dear Suzanne,

We are definitely working with students that would be a good fit for this, and a very big bonus that you are already familiar with the BUNAC process!

In terms of next steps, if you could email me directly ([hidden email]) or share your email address, I can send you some student profiles and the information we would need to match you with a student!

I look forward to hearing back!

Best,
Sam

SAMANTHA COOPER  //  Academic Internship Council

London Site Director

──────────────────────────

CIEE Global Institute – London

46-47 Russell Square, London WC1B 4JP

email [hidden email]

tel +44(0)20 3874 9747

Mob +44(0)7809 904 958

web ciee.org/aic

──────────────────────────

facebook / twitter  / linkedin / instagram

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Intern recruitment

Zulfiqar Deo (Meetup)
Hi there, I advertised for students a while ago to do online internships and for a variety of roles for my business/brands. I had almost 400 applications. Let me know if you, anyone, would like details. This is also cost free.

Sam - Would any of your students be available for online only work? I could send more info.

Rgds
Barbara

On Wed, Apr 18, 2018 at 9:45 AM, Sam Cooper <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Dr Barbara Lond
B. Com., BSc., MSc., LLB., DOccPsych
Organizational Psychologist

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Intern recruitment

Zulfiqar Deo (Meetup)
Hi Barbara,

I would love to know more details. I can do with an online intern or two! My email is [hidden email].

Many thanks,
Galyna

On 18 Apr 2018, at 13:39, Barbara Lond <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Yes, post your job in Indeed.

Hope that help!
Nerea - 07557789463

On Wed, Apr 18, 2018 at 9:39 AM, Fabrizio Della Pace <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

Hope you are somehow enjoying the beautiful weather today!

I am looking for an intern for our business, she/he will be focusing on contents. Does anyone have any experience in where I can find one?

Best,
Fabrizio

THWC Team

Live Inspired by following us on

https://instagram.com/the_happy_world_company/

Also find us at our INSPIRATION LONDON group

http://www.meetup.com/Inspiration-London-Personal-Development/

All communication and attachments carry legal copyright rights and must not be forward to any third party without obtaining a clear written consent. If you have received this E-Mail in error please notify us as soon as possible and delete this E-Mail and any attachments received in error.

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Intern recruitment

Zulfiqar Deo (Meetup)
Hi Everyone

Hope you guys are doing well.

I just need some advice on how to market my brother plastic injection moulding company based in India. They make white goods like Air Conditioner parts, automobile parts, refrigerator parts. I am currently living in London and was hoping to expand his business. If anybody has experience of business development in manufacturing industry that they think might be useful to us. Any advice or guidance would be helpful.

Kind Regards
Richa Verma

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Intern recruitment

Zulfiqar Deo (Meetup)

I’m very interested in this also and can be reached at [hidden email]

Some of my unpaid interns have gone on to work at Facebook and Deloitte as a result of the experience they have picked up doing piecemeal work for us

Thanks
Peter

Sent from my iPhone

On 18 Apr 2018, at 15:15, Galyna <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

This message was sent by Meetup on behalf of Galyna from London OpenCoffee Meetup.
To block the sender of this message, please