Quantcast

[LondonOpenCoffee] INNOVATION IN ADVENTURE SPORTS: PART 1 (SNOW).

[LondonOpenCoffee] INNOVATION IN ADVENTURE SPORTS: PART 1 (SNOW).

Maro Anastasiou-2

Hello everyone - an update on our Innovation In Adventure Sports events.

This Wednesday will be discussing the latest developments and opportunities tech is providing for adventure-loving entrepreneurs here in the UK.

Joining us are three UK-based founders - from different backgrounds and at different stages - talking through the opportunities they have identified, and the insights their journeys have so far provided:

Misha Gopaul - Founder, Fatmap

Ramin Sahebjavaher - Co-Founder, YodelUP

Alex Narracott - Founder, Much Better Adventures

A must for anyone in the startup community who regularly gets away to the snow, join our network for an evening and bounce ideas while grabbing a drink with other like-minded adventurers.

All proceeds from ticket sales will be donated to snowsports youth charity Snow-Camp
; providing disadvantaged young people with the chance to experience mountain sports.

SIGN UP HERE

Look forward to seeing you there,

Stuart