[LondonOpenCoffee] Hubspot for B2C

Jawad Alkatib
We are a prop tech start up at www.settled.co.uk

We have just started using HubSpot and I feel like it can be figured out for B2C.. but it's not easy at all, it's clearly a focused B2B CRM.

Does anyone have extensive knowledge of Hubspot and how I can make this work for B2C.

Thank you, any help is appreciated

Alec

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Hubspot for B2C

Jawad Alkatib
Hi

Hubspot attempts to do several things, however it fails at doing most well. Are you using it for website, social, crm or all of the above.

You can use it for B2C since it's premises is all based around inbound marketing and lead scoring.

9/10 times i find people sign up to a tool. For crm the value is I'm the paper exercise in planning customer life cycle prior to entering it into a tool.

Iqbal