[LondonOpenCoffee] How Do You Feel About Your Sales?

[LondonOpenCoffee] How Do You Feel About Your Sales?

Daniel (Meetup)
Hey OCers

I run a social enterprise aimed at helping people with dyslexia and autism to train business owners and small teams in sales and marketing.

I am tweaking a programme to help small businesses increase their sales revenue and would be so grateful if you could help me gather some information by filling out this short 4 question survey

https://goo.gl/forms/zsFiAkGaIXCpWP193

Thanks in advance for your time.

Warmest regards

Ruth-Ellen

Save Time, Grow Sales, Create Impact 🎯

Call 0844 802 6564 for your digital consultation