[LondonOpenCoffee] Help me understand your brilliant minds Entrepreneurs

[LondonOpenCoffee] Help me understand your brilliant minds Entrepreneurs

Stefano P.

Hi everyone,

I’m trying to understand the difference in value to entrepreneurs between WHAT they do and WHY they do it, both to them and how the customer might see this.

If you have 3 mins, max, to spare it would be great to get your feedback via this Google Form - https://goo.gl/forms/2dEjdSBTlAZjVODx2

If you would like to feedback directly you can reach me at [hidden email]

Thanks in advance!

Callum

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Help me understand your brilliant minds Entrepreneurs

Stefano P.
Hi Callum,

It's done.

I’m trying to understand the difference in value to entrepreneurs between WHAT they do and WHY they do it, both to them and how the customer might see this.

If you have 3 mins, max, to spare it would be great to get your feedback via this Google Form - https://goo.gl/forms/2dEjdSBTlAZjVODx2

If you would like to feedback directly you can reach me at [hidden email]

Thanks in advance!

Callum

Message envoyé par Meetup de la part de Callum (London OpenCoffee Meetup).
Pour signaler ce message, cliquez ici
Pour bloquer l'émetteur de ce message, cliquez ici

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Help me understand your brilliant minds Entrepreneurs

Stefano P.

Done!

Good luck with the research, Callum

Cheers

John

John Odam-Adjei

Medasi

6-8 Bonhill Street

London

EC2A 4BX

[hidden email]

+44 (0) 7917 671816

www.medasi.com

@wearemedasi

1461931610022_medasi_EmailSignature_purple.png

Ideas and technology to transform your business

This e-mail is confidential and is for the named recipient(s) only.  If you are not the named recipient(s) please do not disseminate or copy this e-mail, but please delete it and any copies from your computer.
Medasi has taken reasonable precautions to ensure that any attachment to this e-mail has been checked for viruses. However, we cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a result of any such viruses and advise you to carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachment. Furthermore, we do not accept responsibility for any change made to this message after it was sent by the sender.