[LondonOpenCoffee] Have you dealt with Cycle-to-work scheme? If so, can I talk to you, please?

[LondonOpenCoffee] Have you dealt with Cycle-to-work scheme? If so, can I talk to you, please?

Neelendra Nath (Meetup)
Hi,

Anyone here is familiar with cycle-to-work scheme? Either you are from the HR and have dealt with that for companies, or you are at cycle-to-work scheme provider side, I would love to have a short interview with you to get some insight for a service product that we are designing.

Please give me a shout if you can help. Coffee is on me.

Many thanks in advance

--
photo
Josh Liu