[LondonOpenCoffee] Have you considered the British Library for help starting a business?

[LondonOpenCoffee] Have you considered the British Library for help starting a business?

Zulfiqar Deo (Meetup)
Hi Guys

I thought I would share some useful info. Was in the British Library today in Kings X.
The reading rooms are great for doing some quite work. I got talking to the staff about the Business centre.

These guys offer free advice to any budding entrepreneurs especially about IP which I have seen posted here before.

You can;

1) book introductory sessions for first time entrepreneurs on how to run a business.
2) Get face to face advice if you need to register a patent, protect your intellectual property or protect your trademark.
3) Get help getting an EU grant for entrepreneurship.
4) attend useful workshops

RE: [LondonOpenCoffee] Have you considered the British Library for help starting a business?

Zulfiqar Deo (Meetup)

+1 for the British Library

Jonathan Smith

Aiteo Consuting

www.aiteo.consulting

020 7846 0151

I thought I would share some useful info. Was in the British Library today in Kings X.

The reading rooms are great for doing some quite work. I got talking to the staff about the Business centre.

These guys offer free advice to any budding entrepreneurs especially about IP which I have seen posted here before.

You can;

1) book introductory sessions for first time entrepreneurs on how to run a business.
2) Get face to face advice if you need to register a patent, protect your intellectual property or protect your trademark.
3) Get help getting an EU grant for entrepreneurship.
4) attend useful workshops

Starting Your Business - Advice & Ideas | The British Library

Starting Your Business - Advice & Ideas | The British Library

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Have you considered the British Library for help starting a business?

Zulfiqar Deo (Meetup)
Agreed. They're a fantastic huhb

On Fri, May 4, 2018, 9:54 AM Jonathan Smith <[hidden email]> wrote:

+1 for the British Library

Jonathan Smith

Aiteo Consuting

www.aiteo.consulting

020 7846 0151

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Have you considered the British Library for help starting a business?

Zulfiqar Deo (Meetup)
You also have another great resource in the City Business Library,  Guildhall.

Kind regards,

Paul

Paul Kelly
Chief Helpe
Office - 020 3011 5600
Mobile - 07850 350627
Skype - paul.kelly
Follow me on twitter - icanhelpyourbiz

43 The Square
Hammersmith
London W6 9PX

This e-mail and any attachments are intended for a specific recipient and may be confidential. If you have received it in error you must not forward, copy or show it anyone, returning it to the sender and then deleting it from your system.

On 4 May 2018 at 09:54, Jonathan Smith <[hidden email]> wrote:

+1 for the British Library

Jonathan Smith

Aiteo Consuting

www.aiteo.consulting