[LondonOpenCoffee] HAPPY EASTER SUNDAY

Guillaume

Hi Guys how’s everyone doing, Happy Easter Sunday to those who celebrate.

Just a very quick question?

Ever thought of making money through your mobile phone on the forex through a hands free application without understanding or looking at the charts.

In case you don't know anything about FOREX, it is one of the most lucrative online business in the face of the earth, with daily transactions hitting $6 trillion and above.

There is 4 special guest speakers coming from the USA who will show people how easy it is to get into this industry where you can start making money daily/weekly/monthly passively.

This FREE event is located for April 18th by 6PM at

 Double Tree Hilton 60 Pentonville Road London N1 9LA

There are only limited tickets to this event, click here to register and to find out more:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/forex-made-simple-tickets-33754601923

Best Regards,

Shreyas