[LondonOpenCoffee] Greetings from a Fund-raiser from India!

[LondonOpenCoffee] Greetings from a Fund-raiser from India!

Ajit

Hello everyone,

I am looking fwd to the OpenCoffee meetup. I run a startup in India called TheVenturator- where we help Indian startups raise funds from VCs and HNIs. We're scaling the investor base to Indians abroad and moving forward we want to make this portal for foreign investors to identify interesting ideas in high growth markets outside India. In this pursuit, I recently relocated to London. Would love to pick your brains on what you think would be the best way forward and also connect with those who could benefit from my efforts.

See you soon,

Thanks!

--
Sinceramente,
Abhilasha Dafria

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information, which is intended only for the named recipients above. It should not be used by anyone who is not the original intended recipient. If you have received this message in error, please delete it immediately and notify the sender. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that you are strictly prohibited from using, copying, altering, or disclosing the contents of this message.

The recipient acknowledges that The Venturator is unable to exercise control or ensure or guarantee the integrity of / over the contents of the information contained in e-mail transmissions and further acknowledges that any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and no binding nature of the message shall be implied or assumed unless the sender does so expressly with due authority of The Venturator. The Venturator accepts no responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of the information transmitted by this email including damage from virus.

RE: [LondonOpenCoffee] Greetings from a Fund-raiser from India!

Ajit

Hi Abhilasha,

Please  ping me at  [hidden email]

Rgs,

Mike

mirum logo

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Greetings from a Fund-raiser from India!

Ajit
Hi Abhilash,

Can you please write to me at [hidden email]

Best,
Neel

On 1 Aug 2017 12:31, "Abhilasha Dafria" <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Abilasha - pls get in touch with me on +447912028485.

Thanks
Ajit

Sent from my iPhone

On 1 Aug 2017, at 12:31, Abhilasha Dafria <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Hi, are there any physical meet-ups, co-working meet-ups in the City?
Thank you!

On Tue, Aug 1, 2017 at 12:31 PM, Abhilasha Dafria <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Dr Barbara Lond
B. Com., BSc., MSc., LLB., DOccPsych
Organizational Psychologist