[LondonOpenCoffee] Getting A Food Product Into Supermarkets

[LondonOpenCoffee] Getting A Food Product Into Supermarkets

Ajit

Hi Guys

Does any on the list (or know anyone who does) have any experience with getting a food product onto the shelves of a major supermarket chain? Asking for a friend who needs some advice… Email to group or PM me simon at zoomlabs dot com

Thanks Simon

— Please Note: If you hit “REPLY”, your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([hidden email]) https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/ This message was sent by Meetup on behalf of Simon Bone (https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/members/9152227/) from London OpenCoffee Meetup. Set my mailing list to email me

As they are sent https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=1

In one daily email https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=2

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Getting A Food Product Into Supermarkets

Ajit
Hi Simon,

I know a couple of people who used to be quite good at removing items from the shelves of supermarkets........but I'm guessing that's not of much use to you & your project ;)

Cheers

Martin

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.