[LondonOpenCoffee] German toll free and payment gateway

[LondonOpenCoffee] German toll free and payment gateway

chencho-2

Hi Everyone

I’m going to start a website that is targeting German customers. I’m looking for a toll free number and online payment gateway to accept payments via UK based ltd company. Please advise me best options for tax purpose or any standard payment gateway services will work.

Regards Randeep

— Please Note: If you hit “REPLY”, your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([hidden email]) https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/ This message was sent by Meetup on behalf of Randeep Singh (https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/members/11188894/) from London OpenCoffee Meetup. Set my mailing list to email me

As they are sent https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=1

In one daily email https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=2

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] German toll free and payment gateway

chencho-2
Randeep,

I believe you need a presence in Germany, such as a company or registered branch, in order to get a telephone number there. Same as in Ireland.

Robert