[LondonOpenCoffee] GDPR - Business Contracts

[LondonOpenCoffee] GDPR - Business Contracts

Jon Goldhill-2
All

Quick question for a sunny Monday morningĀ

In the past we had a Data Protection and Privacy section in our B2B T&Cs that referenced the Data Protection Act 1998

Had not thought if the GDPR changes would impact anything in our standard Sales Contract but new client said that we need to update this to cover new requirements

Anyone updated their terms to take account of this change?

Is there any standard wording that can be used (vs pages of policy) that would need to be added?

Finally do I even need to reference GDPR in a sales contract as think the initial DPA references were a past client requirements?

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] GDPR - Business Contracts

Jon Goldhill-2

Have a read here, I suggest, since this is the best summary I have seen so far

https://www.callowaygreen.co.uk/gdpr-marketing-guide/

Laurence

On 21/05/2018 11:29, Andrew Londinium wrote:
All

Quick question for a sunny Monday morningĀ

In the past we had a Data Protection and Privacy section in our B2B T&Cs that referenced the Data Protection Act 1998

Had not thought if the GDPR changes would impact anything in our standard Sales Contract but new client said that we need to update this to cover new requirements

Anyone updated their terms to take account of this change?

Is there any standard wording that can be used (vs pages of policy) that would need to be added?

Finally do I even need to reference GDPR in a sales contract as think the initial DPA references were a past client requirements?

RE: [LondonOpenCoffee] GDPR - Business Contracts

Jon Goldhill-2

Lots of info here:

GDPR Resources and Free Downloads

[hidden email]