[LondonOpenCoffee] Freelance Management Consultant Wanted

[LondonOpenCoffee] Freelance Management Consultant Wanted

Zulfiqar Deo (Meetup)

Hi Guys

I’ve been asked to source a freelance management consultant team leader for some London based projects and wonder if anyone on the list is one or knows one – could be Semi-Retired - ideally someone who’s worked for one of the big consulting firms and knows how they operate and how to effectively manage a team of consultants – previous experience in finance and/or tech space a plus (though not essential – good people management skills even more important). Please email simon at zoomlabs dot com.

Cheers

Simon

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Freelance Management Consultant Wanted

Zulfiqar Deo (Meetup)
Hi Simon

I might know some people from within the Publicis network…..ping me an email directly via christian at minibarlabs.com

—Ch

+ For techie news, projects and events  www.minibarlabs.com

++CodeMaker - Learn Software Development for Non-Programmers

+++Join over 8000 tech start up entrepreneurs, software developers, CTO's and investors at:

@minibarlondon