[LondonOpenCoffee] Free Event: Actions4Growth Business Club

[LondonOpenCoffee] Free Event: Actions4Growth Business Club

Rick Brownlow-2
Hi,

We’d like to offer LOC members an opportunity to join Actions4Growth™ Business Club in association with NatWest Bank in Crystal Palace for up to 20 business owners at each event.

Next event: Tuesday 27 February 2018, 10.30am
What to expect: Action focused for businesses looking to grow in 2018 - you will leave with up to 3 actions from the facilitators and the other business owners around the table

Please feel free to spread the word - thank you.

Kind regards,

Lena