Quantcast

[LondonOpenCoffee] Free Data Science Service in exchange for your Data Problems

[LondonOpenCoffee] Free Data Science Service in exchange for your Data Problems

Richard-2
Good Morning OCers,

I am Alvis Tang (PhD), a data scientist and an entrepreneur. Currently I am working on a platform to make data science accessible for a border range of users, namely SMEs, NGOs and non-tech professionals.

In order to develop a deep understanding on what kind of data challenge the potential users may face, I am now offering data science service for free. I really love to help someone to solve their problem as well as learning their actual need. No matter it is about data formatting, identifying customer segmentation or demand forecasting etc., I'm happy to help. In return, all I ask is just a 30~45 mins interview, so that I can understand deeper actual need to customise a solution.

If you are interested to take this advantage, please fill in the form at https://data-science.typeform.com/to/Im1HgS. Please describe as much as possible about your goal to achieve (e.g. identifying X from Y) and the data (e.g. excel, shopify etc.) you have.

Certainly, if you don't have any data problem but have some suggestions, or wanna have a chat, I am very happy to have some exchange.

Please do forward to anyone you know they may be interested. Thank you.

Disclaimer: I cannot help everyone as my time is limited. But even I can't, I will still try my best to give some suggestion how the data challenge can be handle. So it should be win-win in any case. If NDA is required, I am happy to sign. All data will be removed once the project is complete. I have no interest to the data, but a deep understanding of problems faced by SMEs.

Best,
Alvis

```
So that we may say the door is now opened for the first time, to a new method fraught with numerous and wonderful results which in future years will command the attention of other minds.
> Galilei, Galileo. 1914. Dialogues Concerning Two New Sciences, trans. by Henry Crew and Alfonso deSalvio (New York: Macmillan)  p. 243.
```

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Free Data Science Service in exchange for your Data Problems

Richard-2
Hi Alvis,

We are a startup company operating in the insurtech world and we are trying to solve a very niche market , car insurance premium.
If this is of interest, kindly drop me an email at [hidden email] for further discussion.

Regards,
Nathaniel Bubu
Co-founder & CEO
Busquare

On Tuesday, 11 April 2017, 9:17, Alvis HT Tang <[hidden email]> wrote:

Good Morning OCers,

I am Alvis Tang (PhD), a data scientist and an entrepreneur. Currently I am working on a platform to make data science accessible for a border range of users, namely SMEs, NGOs and non-tech professionals.

In order to develop a deep understanding on what kind of data challenge the potential users may face, I am now offering data science service for free. I really love to help someone to solve their problem as well as learning their actual need. No matter it is about data formatting, identifying customer segmentation or demand forecasting etc., I'm happy to help. In return, all I ask is just a 30~45 mins interview, so that I can understand deeper actual need to customise a solution.

If you are interested to take this advantage, please fill in the form at https://data-science.typeform. com/to/Im1HgS. Please describe as much as possible about your goal to achieve (e.g. identifying X from Y) and the data (e.g. excel, shopify etc.) you have.

Certainly, if you don't have any data problem but have some suggestions, or wanna have a chat, I am very happy to have some exchange.

Please do forward to anyone you know they may be interested. Thank you.

Disclaimer: I cannot help everyone as my time is limited. But even I can't, I will still try my best to give some suggestion how the data challenge can be handle. So it should be win-win in any case. If NDA is required, I am happy to sign. All data will be removed once the project is complete. I have no interest to the data, but a deep understanding of problems faced by SMEs.

Best,
Alvis

```
So that we may say the door is now opened for the first time, to a new method fraught with numerous and wonderful results which in future years will command the attention of other minds.
> Galilei, Galileo. 1914. Dialogues Concerning Two New Sciences, trans. by Henry Crew and Alfonso deSalvio (New York: Macmillan)  p. 243.
```

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Free Data Science Service in exchange for your Data Problems

Richard-2

Hi Alvin

We're a data-oriented company providing CRM, data analytics & visualisation and data governance services to organisations. I'd love to know more about what you do and your plans for your platform.

If you fancy meeting up for a coffee, feel free to get in touch using any of the details below.

Cheers

John

John Odam-Adjei

Medasi

6-8 Bonhill Street

London

EC2A 4BX

[hidden email]

+44 (0) 7917 671816

www.medasi.com

@wearemedasi

1461931610022_medasi_EmailSignature_purple.png

Ideas and technology to transform your business

I am Alvis Tang (PhD), a data scientist and an entrepreneur. Currently I am working on a platform to make data science accessible for a border range of users, namely SMEs, NGOs and non-tech professionals.

In order to develop a deep understanding on what kind of data challenge the potential users may face, I am now offering data science service for free. I really love to help someone to solve their problem as well as learning their actual need. No matter it is about data formatting, identifying customer segmentation or demand forecasting etc., I'm happy to help. In return, all I ask is just a 30~45 mins interview, so that I can understand deeper actual need to customise a solution.

If you are interested to take this advantage, please fill in the form at https://data-science.typeform.com/to/Im1HgS. Please describe as much as possible about your goal to achieve (e.g. identifying X from Y) and the data (e.g. excel, shopify etc.) you have.

Certainly, if you don't have any data problem but have some suggestions, or wanna have a chat, I am very happy to have some exchange.

Please do forward to anyone you know they may be interested. Thank you.

Disclaimer: I cannot help everyone as my time is limited. But even I can't, I will still try my best to give some suggestion how the data challenge can be handle. So it should be win-win in any case. If NDA is required, I am happy to sign. All data will be removed once the project is complete. I have no interest to the data, but a deep understanding of problems faced by SMEs.

Best,
Alvis

```
So that we may say the door is now opened for the first time, to a new method fraught with numerous and wonderful results which in future years will command the attention of other minds.
> Galilei, Galileo. 1914. Dialogues Concerning Two New Sciences, trans. by Henry Crew and Alfonso deSalvio (New York: Macmillan)  p. 243.
```

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Free Data Science Service in exchange for your Data Problems

Richard-2
Hi Alvis, I have a project I'd like to discuss please.
Can you email me on [hidden email]

Many thanks
Rgds
Barbara

On Tue, Apr 11, 2017 at 9:17 AM, Alvis HT Tang <[hidden email]> wrote:
Good Morning OCers,

I am Alvis Tang (PhD), a data scientist and an entrepreneur. Currently I am working on a platform to make data science accessible for a border range of users, namely SMEs, NGOs and non-tech professionals.

In order to develop a deep understanding on what kind of data challenge the potential users may face, I am now offering data science service for free. I really love to help someone to solve their problem as well as learning their actual need. No matter it is about data formatting, identifying customer segmentation or demand forecasting etc., I'm happy to help. In return, all I ask is just a 30~45 mins interview, so that I can understand deeper actual need to customise a solution.

If you are interested to take this advantage, please fill in the form at https://data-science.typeform.com/to/Im1HgS. Please describe as much as possible about your goal to achieve (e.g. identifying X from Y) and the data (e.g. excel, shopify etc.) you have.

Certainly, if you don't have any data problem but have some suggestions, or wanna have a chat, I am very happy to have some exchange.

Please do forward to anyone you know they may be interested. Thank you.

Disclaimer: I cannot help everyone as my time is limited. But even I can't, I will still try my best to give some suggestion how the data challenge can be handle. So it should be win-win in any case. If NDA is required, I am happy to sign. All data will be removed once the project is complete. I have no interest to the data, but a deep understanding of problems faced by SMEs.

Best,
Alvis

```
So that we may say the door is now opened for the first time, to a new method fraught with numerous and wonderful results which in future years will command the attention of other minds.
> Galilei, Galileo. 1914. Dialogues Concerning Two New Sciences, trans. by Henry Crew and Alfonso deSalvio (New York: Macmillan)  p. 243.
```

Dr Barbara Lond
B. Com., BSc., MSc., LLB., DOccPsych
Organizational Psychologist