[LondonOpenCoffee] (Forex Event)

Lena-2
Hi Good Morning Everyone

Hope that everyone is well,

I wanted to thank everyone to attended the forex event last night at Double Tree Hilton Hotel.

I apologise if I didn't have a chance to speak to everyone directly, if anyone has any questions or want to get to involved.

Click on this link to find out more information:

Don't hesitate to contact me directly at on 07869722363 or alternatively you can email at [hidden email]

Regards

Shreyas