Quantcast

[LondonOpenCoffee] Food Start-ups

Richard-2

Hey dudes,

I remember we had someone who works with food start-ups?

Would like to connect to fire some quick questions over if possible.

Anyone who is in the food industry hit me up :)

Thank you!

Alec

— Please Note: If you hit “REPLY”, your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([hidden email]) https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/ This message was sent by Meetup on behalf of Alec Piercy (https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/members/210260422/) from London OpenCoffee Meetup. Set my mailing list to email me

As they are sent https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=1

In one daily email https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=2

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Food Start-ups

Richard-2
correct address is [hidden email]

I should have just done it properly the first time!

On 14 April 2017 at 21:23, Andrew Lockley <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

I spent a decade or so in fast food... happy to help where I can.

Kamran

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.