Quantcast

[LondonOpenCoffee] Final Reminder - Saturday 22 April 2017 - BMV | SA | HMO | R2R | LANDS

[LondonOpenCoffee] Final Reminder - Saturday 22 April 2017 - BMV | SA | HMO | R2R | LANDS

Richard-2

Hello,

This will be the final reminder for this property event.

(Reply this email if you have a property or land you want to promote (sell or lease) tomorrow).

Inline image 1

Book Now - Few Tickets Left

Date: Saturday 22nd April 2017.

Venue: Radisson Blu Edwardian Hotel, 140 Bath Road, Hayes, London UB3 5AW.

Time: 09:00 (prompt) – 18:00

Programme Highlights

  • Exhibition of investment properties (BMV, HMO, Serviced Apartments & Lands).
  • Building a no-mortgage property portfolio without a buy-to-let mortgage.
  • Sourcing & packaging property deals.
  • Property finance & tax (including inheritance tax).

What you will learn

  • Learn how to build a property portfolio without mortgage.
  • Learn how rent to rent works.
  • Learn how guaranteed rent works.
  • Learn how HMO works.
  • Learn how serviced accommodation works.
  • Learn how lease options works.
  • Learn how to raise joint venture finance.
  • Learn how and where to source property deals.
  • Learn how to package property deals.
  • Learn how to start a property investment business.
  • Learn how to manage investment properties.
  • Learn how mentorship and support can help you operate your property business.
  • Networking.

Registration

FREE entry if have attended our property meeting before. If this is your first time, you will pay £20 one-off registration fee at the door. Tickets are limited. Hurry and register now!

Telephone

0800 009 6304

Limited Tickets Available

Best Regards,