[LondonOpenCoffee] FOREX EVENT THIS SUNDAY

[LondonOpenCoffee] FOREX EVENT THIS SUNDAY

Stefano P.

Hi Guys how’s everyone doing,

Just a very quick question?

Ever thought of making money through your mobile phone on the forex through a hands free application without understanding or looking at the charts.

In case you don't know anything about FOREX, it is one of the most lucrative online business in the face of the earth, with daily transactions hitting $6 trillion and above.

There is a guest speaker from the USA who is the Vice President Of Sales who will be explaining the application of the software....

This event is on the 7/7/2017 this SUNDAY starting at 5pm

Location:

Double Tree, 2 Bridge PL, Victoria, SW1V 1QA London

There are only limited tickets to this event, click here to register and to find out more:

https://billetto.co.uk/e/iml-uk-pre-launch-tickets-191618

Best Regards,

Shreyas

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] FOREX EVENT THIS SUNDAY

Stefano P.

I am doing very well, Shreyas.

Not sure, why you think it is appropriate to promote such an event to this list, and there is a charge to attend as well.

Lots of speakers, but no explanation of what they are talking about.

Rather suggests selling their wares from the stage.

That means little value.

Do you even get a coffee included in the price, or is that extra?

Laurence

PS I run events for people to see what we do. We do not charge for attendance.

PPS My suggestion is, don't do Forex unless you understand what you are doing, otherwise quick way to poverty.