[LondonOpenCoffee] FOREVER INDEBTED FOR YOUR SUPPORT

[LondonOpenCoffee] FOREVER INDEBTED FOR YOUR SUPPORT

Guillaume
Hi LOCs,

Hope everyone had a great Easter weekend. I am Dinesh and the co founder of a contact manager hybrid business card app start up; GotKard.

I have been a member of the group for a while however apologies for not posting or introducing myself formally yet. I take this opportunity to introduce myself and present GotKard to you and tell you a bit about it.

We have started building the idea in late 2015, as we have noted that even though there are number of digital business card apps, the gap in the market is still exist and substantial.

We have carried out a fair bit of market research regards to the user preferences and the result was Gotkard. At this stage we would love to hear from you folks as well about your thoughts on Gotkard App for continuous development and to identify core features to be included in the next version.

From our research so far we have noted many users still like to retain the look and feel of the traditional business card because it represent their brand. So we made it happen in GotKard. The other major point was the easiness to share, so we made it possible by presenting many ways as possible such as share using QR code, email, messenger services etc. We are now researching on other technology such as location based share, NFC , Blue tooth, Air Drop to bring a breakthrough technology that makes sharing possible between multiple platforms without a boundary.

We want you to manage contacts better than your phonebook, paper business cards and business card apps combined with GotKard App. Therefore GotKard offers business card scan as a standard, option to market your business free as a value added proposition, post status to broadcast a message, and add notes to your new contacts and few more other creative features to add value to your experience using Gotkard.

We love to hear what do you think about the app and hope this active community support GotKard all the way andΒ  be some of the first to benefits of our effort.

Please be kind to rate GotKard if you feel we are worth it 😊😊😊

Dinesh Mandawala
GotKard

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] FOREVER INDEBTED FOR YOUR SUPPORT

Guillaume
Hi Dinesh

My personal feedback, and I say it in a constructive way, is that an email which mention Gotkard 10 times may put off some people.

It feels you are really passionate about it, which is great, but as you mention, this is an old concept, there are many Apps doing the same, is there a way you can narrow down your request to a punchy line?

Think about 30 seconds elevator pitch.

I hope that helps.

Duccio

On 17 Apr 2017, at 21:10, Dinesh M <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

From our research so far we have noted many users still like to retain the look and feel of the traditional business card because it represent their brand. So we made it happen in GotKard. The other major point was the easiness to share, so we made it possible by presenting many ways as possible such as share using QR code, email, messenger services etc. We are now researching on other technology such as location based share, NFC , Blue tooth, Air Drop to bring a breakthrough technology that makes sharing possible between multiple platforms without a boundary.

We want you to manage contacts better than your phonebook, paper business cards and business card apps combined with GotKard App. Therefore GotKard offers business card scan as a standard, option to market your business free as a value added proposition, post status to broadcast a message, and add notes to your new contacts and few more other creative features to add value to your experience using Gotkard.

We love to hear what do you think about the app and hope this active community support GotKard all the way and  be some of the first to benefits of our effort.

Please be kind to rate GotKard if you feel we are worth it 😊😊😊

Dinesh Mandawala
GotKard

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] FOREVER INDEBTED FOR YOUR SUPPORT

Guillaume

Hi Dinesh,
I downloaded your app and think you have done a great job with the look and layout of it. Very professional looking and it downloaded my 725 contacts very quickly. I can see it being quite useful, especially as you have notes, editing and various contact methods. It didn't however show up WhatsApp on there which is a drawback for me.

I think it could be quite useful for making notes when meeting contacts in a business environment  and for those people who have non-creative business cards it's perfect! I hate to make sweeping generalisations but I think many business people have boring business cards. I make awesome business cards as I am a creative so showing my creativity in my business card is very important to me. Therefore, I wouldn't be interested in using a template card either for business or personal use.

So, for me I would need a way to make a copy of my card onto the app to make it worthwhile for me to use as a tool.

Otherwise, it's a brilliant start and well done!

Sarah

On 17 April 2017 8:10:27 p.m. Dinesh M <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

From our research so far we have noted many users still like to retain the look and feel of the traditional business card because it represent their brand. So we made it happen in GotKard. The other major point was the easiness to share, so we made it possible by presenting many ways as possible such as share using QR code, email, messenger services etc. We are now researching on other technology such as location based share, NFC , Blue tooth, Air Drop to bring a breakthrough technology that makes sharing possible between multiple platforms without a boundary.