[LondonOpenCoffee] Executive and Life Coaching

[LondonOpenCoffee] Executive and Life Coaching

Julian Asher-2
Hi All

I wanted to share with you details of my Coaching services here.

Please do get in touch if I can assist.

Best wishes

Niamh

NIAMH KEANE
  Niamh Keane BSc (Hons), MSc, ACIArb
  Mob: +447943391677
  Email: [hidden email]
  Web: www.niamhkeane.com

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Executive and Life Coaching

Julian Asher-2
Hi

I would suggest adding value to the list prior to spamming the list.

Iqbal

Hi All

I wanted to share with you details of my Coaching services here.

Please do get in touch if I can assist.

Best wishes

Niamh

NIAMH KEANE
  Niamh Keane BSc (Hons), MSc, ACIArb
  Mob: +447943391677
  Email: [hidden email]
  Web: www.niamhkeane.com

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Executive and Life Coaching

Julian Asher-2
Totally Iqbal, and may I also add, if you want to coach, what are your credentials? What have you achieved in life? The world is full of losers who failed in pretty much every single aspect of their lives and turned to the last desperate resort of branding themselves "life coaches"
How do we know you are not one of those?

Cordial regards

Duccio

El Miércoles 8 de marzo de 2017 13:58, Iqbal V Gandham <[hidden email]> escribió:

Hi

I would suggest adding value to the list prior to spamming the list.

Iqbal

Hi All

I wanted to share with you details of my Coaching services here.

Please do get in touch if I can assist.

Best wishes

Niamh

NIAMH KEANE
  Niamh Keane BSc (Hons), MSc, ACIArb
  Mob: +447943391677
  Email: [hidden email]
  Web: www.niamhkeane.com

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Executive and Life Coaching

Julian Asher-2
Duccio,

This is actually an interesting point.

Personally I am not a life couch, but if it goes like this, I may consider changing title. :) I have put back on track several people in my life through talking them about the way I see this life and the world around us and by showing them the way I live my life.
 As you said most of us went through series of failures. I would rather call these experiences as learning curves, it is less painful. :) There are fewer people who are able to learn from it and even fewer who are able to translate this knowledge to others language. At some point, may not be through this forum, but for sure somewhere along the line this ability should be proved.

I find this analogy funny enough to share; our life is like a research project, we try many things in many ways and eventually go for those that seems to be working.
 I have done my try and error period before managed to identify my direction, but since I know where I am heading, things became much easier, exciting and fruitful.
For me it is the engineering design, ( and maybe a bit of a life coaching :)  )

Have a wonderful day to everyone.

Istvan

Istvan Szabo
Technical Director
Square Wheel Design

Tel: 02033936361

On 10 Mar 2017 7:51 a.m., "Duccio Zambrini" <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

  Mob: <a href="tel:+44%207943%20391677" value="+447943391677" target="_blank">+447943391677
  Email: [hidden email]
  Web: www.niamhkeane.com

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Executive and Life Coaching

Julian Asher-2
Hi - I agree Istvan.

I just want to pick up on an earlier comment - as a business owner, I am open to hearing from  a life coach who had experienced failures and lack of success in the past.

Of course, I would expect the life coach to have turned this around and impart knowledge so that I may learn from their experiences and avoid the same pitfalls.

Niamh, I have however, like Duccio, met life coaches who fell into this work-stream for want of something else to do. Unfortunately, your profession often has a high hurdle to climb in the credibility stacks.

Niamh, in the spirit of helping, which this group is about, may I suggest that next time you perhaps offer insight into how you might add value in a specific area or problem raised in the thread. That way, we can get to know you better and decide how to take the relationship from there.

Thanks for reading.

Kind regards,

Carla

Thomas Chase Immigration

Sent from my iPhone

On 10 Mar 2017, at 09:22, Istvan Szabo <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Is anyone having issues replying emails, some are bouncing back ?

Prince Tikare, BA(Hons) Arch, Dip Arch.

CEO

SMOODYPOD® GROUP INTERNATIONAL CORP.

id:image001.png@01D22264.11B0A930

t. +44  791 7994 641

t. +234 810 6800 352

t.+234 708 480 1365

t.+34 604 135 142

s.   powersmoody

wsgric.com

w.  smoodyfruit.com

w.  sgidb.com

Headquarters <a href="x-apple-data-detectors://6/1">Suite 188, 10 Gt Russell St, London WC1B 3BQ.

Factory Site <a href="x-apple-data-detectors://7/">6a Alfred Olaiya Street, Opebi, Ikeja, Lagos.

id:image002.png@01D22264.11B0A930

id:image003.jpg@01D22264.11B0A930

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Executive and Life Coaching

Julian Asher-2
If you want to try out business mentoring / support has to offer we still organise the business mentoring meetup group - its still free.
https://www.meetup.com/BusinessMentoring/ .  There is chronic underconsumption of business support at the early stages of setting up businesses.

With regards to what kind of people make good coaches / mentors.  Experience is only one criteria  Here is a blog post I co-wrote with a guy from the Silicon Valley - he has worked with the likes of Steve Jobs and co - before you start laying into him :)

The article is a product of our own research and application in real life cases.

Hope it helps to give you some more clarity in terms of what to look for when in building your business.

Zufi

On 10 March 2017 at 11:54, PRINCE TIKARE <[hidden email]> wrote:

Is anyone having issues replying emails, some are bouncing back ?

Prince Tikare, BA(Hons) Arch, Dip Arch.

CEO

SMOODYPOD® GROUP INTERNATIONAL CORP.

id:image001.png@01D22264.11B0A930

t. +44  791 7994 641

t. +234 810 6800 352

t.<a href="tel:+234%20708%20480%201365" value="+2347084801365" target="_blank">+234 708 480 1365

t.<a href="tel:+34%20604%2013%2051%2042" value="+34604135142" target="_blank">+34 604 135 142

s.   powersmoody

wsgric.com

wsmoodyfruit.com

wsgidb.com

Headquarters Suite 188, 10 Gt Russell St, London WC1B 3BQ.

Factory Site 6a Alfred Olaiya Street, Opebi, Ikeja, Lagos.

From: <[hidden email]> on behalf of Istvan Szabo <[hidden email]>
Date: Friday, 10 March 2017 at 10:22
To: <[hidden email]>

[...]

Tel: <a href="tel:020%203393%206361" value="+442033936361" target="_blank">02033936361

[...]

Hi, I would also like to offer some insight to this. I'm a professional coaching psychologist. I would say that being a coach is not imparting knowledge, but about asking powerful questions. The relationship is always client-centred - although, I guess offering your own experience should be done tentatively. But it doesn't really help to change behaviour, which is what coaching is really all about. I work in organisations and with individuals. I'm HCPC registered, ICF coach, and BACP therapist. I feel that 'every man and his dog' is a coach and thinks it's easy. I feel very strongly about credentialed coaches and anyone who has an influence on someone else's life.

Happy to offer coaches coaching/supervision, coach business owners.

Rgds
Barbara

On Wed, Mar 8, 2017 at 5:41 AM, Niamh Keane <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi All

I wanted to share with you details of my Coaching services here.

Please do get in touch if I can assist.

Best wishes

Niamh

NIAMH KEANE
  Niamh Keane BSc (Hons), MSc, ACIArb
  Mob: <a href="tel:+44%207943%20391677" value="+447943391677" target="_blank">+447943391677
  Email: [hidden email]
  Web: www.niamhkeane.com

Dr Barbara Lond
B. Com., BSc., MSc., LLB., DOccPsych
Organizational Psychologist

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Executive and Life Coaching

Julian Asher-2
Hi All,

Hope you're doing well.
I would like to offer insight from reading this thread.

First, to set the background, I'm not a coach. Not even a business owner.

Second. I am a curious individual who observes particular part of life in which business, coaching and life intertwine.

I'm particularly interested in Content Marketing.

To the point.
The intro message was an example of quick, lacking depth message, and as we've seen, annoyed some.

Quoting Gary Vee 'Give value first' and attention is of at most value, so if you'd like someone's interest be interested and interesting.

There are lessons everywhere and this may serve as such.

By education I'm a teacher. I also did a business degree. All study and learning have been supported by bartending. And gosh I'd say it's the best business university. If you realise that knowing your customer is key then you get to observe them here at their fullest 😉

PS A great example, in my opinion, of a coach turned successful business owner is Marie Forleo. Have a look what she's been doing and how it's done.

Failure is feedback. 🙂

Best regards,
Paulina

sent on the move

On 12 Mar 2017, at 11:59, Barbara Lond <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Hi Pauline,

Who are you? Are connected to Niamh?

Tomi

On 13 Mar 2017 15:36, "Paulina" <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Paulina,

Would be good to connect, have a good interest in content and GV 😁

Insta: AlecPiercy
Fb: Alec Piercy

Holla

On Mon, 13 Mar 2017 at 15:36, Paulina <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

  Mob: <a href="tel:+44%207943%20391677" value="+447943391677" class="gmail_msg" target="_blank">+447943391677
  Email: [hidden email]
  Web: www.niamhkeane.com

Dr Barbara Lond
B. Com., BSc., MSc., LLB., DOccPsych
Organizational Psychologist

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Executive and Life Coaching

Julian Asher-2
Hi Tomi,

What do you mean? I've introduced myself.
I don't know Niamh, so probably am not connected.

I've found the exchange to be an example of interaction similar to Gary Vee's (Veynerchuk, founder of a SM agency and an author of 'Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook ) right hook approach.

I'm sharing analysis of the observed situation so it can hopefully be constructive.

Best regards,
Paulina

sent on the move