[LondonOpenCoffee] Easy way to create a presentation deck..

[LondonOpenCoffee] Easy way to create a presentation deck..

Julian Asher-2
https://craigbarber.co/powerpoint-template/

RE: [LondonOpenCoffee] Easy way to create a presentation deck..

Julian Asher-2

Also https://pitchdeck.improvepresentation.com/

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Easy way to create a presentation deck..

Julian Asher-2
If you feel like it you could use canva - https://www.canva.com/ - to generate the images and paste them into a standard power point deck.  This is an example of what they can look like https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz6g0JDEA3oNVy03ajVBMExBYWM .

Hope it helps.

Zufi