[LondonOpenCoffee] Double click and ppc

Julian Asher-2
Hi Guys

Is there a double click whizz on this list together with a ppc expert . I need a 15minute chat with someone to get an understanding of how it stitches together and also attribution modelling using double click.

Tks

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Double click and ppc

Julian Asher-2
Andrew Burger at SwitchedOn Agency is the bomb:

Tell him I sent you please Iqbal