[LondonOpenCoffee] Do you want a secret second stream of passive income with Cryptocurrencies? Join us this weekend!

[LondonOpenCoffee] Do you want a secret second stream of passive income with Cryptocurrencies? Join us this weekend!

Daniel (Meetup)

Hello Cryptofans!

We’re excited to announce our most popular Cryptocurrency Masterclass weekend coming up on the 2-4 of February at the Hilton Hotel, Edgware Road

Whether you have no idea what Cryptocurrencies are about or you’ve been learning about the technology for a while, The CryptoGroup experts can show you the secrets of how to make a passive income from it.

To find out more, sign up for our event by registering on the link below:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/what-is-the-blockchain-technology-cryptocurrency-and-bitcoin-tickets-42583769200

The CryptoGroup would like to personally invite you to learn from an expert in the Cryptocurrency space; Ihren Abrahamsson, an investor, author and keynote speaker. Her success in the Cryptocurrency field is unparalleled.

At the Masterclass, you will learn about:

  • Bitcoin
  • Other Cryptocurrencies
  • Blockchain Technology
  • Mining
  • How to Profit from Cryptocurrency
  • Strategies
  • E- Wallets

If you want to join the conversation that has taken the technology world by a storm, click the link below and reserve your seat.

Spaces are limited, sign up now on this link:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/what-is-the-blockchain-technology-cryptocurrency-and-bitcoin-tickets-42583769200

We look forward to seeing you there!

Kind Regards

Shreyas

07869722363

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Do you want a secret second stream of passive income with Cryptocurrencies? Join us this weekend!

Daniel (Meetup)
Hi Shreyas,

Is this a three day event or one day event, presented three times in three days?

Thanks,

Pranav

Sent from my iPhone

On 30 Jan 2018, at 10:15, Shreyas P <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

who are what is The CryptoGroup?

And how do they qualify to be classed as experts, since experts by defintion need 10,000 hours of experience?

Laurence

On 30/01/2018 10:15, Shreyas P wrote:

[...]

Hi Pranav,

This is a three day event but presented at different times, we have a slot between 10am - 12pm free on Saturday as demand is very high right now with many people are eager to learn about bitcoin, any questions don't hesitate to call me.

Thanks
Shreyas

On Tue, Jan 30, 2018 at 11:08 AM, Pranav <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Caveat emptor.....

On 30 January 2018 at 14:00, Angus Fox <[hidden email]> wrote:
Is the passive income guaranteed? Asking for a friend.

Angus

On 30 Jan 2018, at 10:15, Shreyas P <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello Cryptofans!

Tom Hayton
Creative Director | Consultant | Film maker
Latest work for Adidas

FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
www.twitter.com/tomhayton

Tel: +44 (0) 208 123 7437 (UK)
       +44 (0) 7926 800 117 (UK mobile)
       +1  (650) 209-6615 (USA)

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Do you want a secret second stream of passive income with Cryptocurrencies? Join us this weekend!

Daniel (Meetup)
Hi Agus,

Yes there is an element of this , however there is no such thing as "guaranteed income", our talk is going to focus on how anyone can profit from a cryptocurrency in a low risk way. Hope this helps

Kind Regards
Shreyas

On Tue, Jan 30, 2018 at 1:00 PM, Angus Fox <[hidden email]> wrote:
Is the passive income guaranteed? Asking for a friend.

Angus

On 30 Jan 2018, at 10:15, Shreyas P <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello Cryptofans!

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Do you want a secret second stream of passive income with Cryptocurrencies? Join us this weekend!

Daniel (Meetup)
Hi Jack,

The whole essence of this event is to educate people about 'mining' different crypto currencies. We don't advocate pyramid schemes as they are illegal to do.

Kind Regards
Shreyas

On Wed, Jan 31, 2018 at 4:57 PM, jack <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

So are you guys doing this purely for educational purposes? How do you make money? This isn't clear, and I think that's why people are a bit hesitant.

Cheers

Tom

On 1 Feb 2018 02:08, "Shreyas P" <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Hi Tom,

Great question, depending on what you are looking to invest in terms of the mining opportunity of the different crypto currencies, there is a referral fee in how we make money. However, it is difficult to explain via email as there will be too much information hence why it is best to explain face to face.

All we are doing is explaining the information and it is upon yourself to decide whether you see the opportunity to get involved. There is no pressurised selling of this nature, as we believe crypto currency already sells itself.

Hope this helps

Kind Regards

Shreyas

On Thu, Feb 1, 2018 at 7:44 AM, Tom Hayton <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

So, first education only for 'Crypto' fans, now 'referal' fees to their crypto partners.

On 1 Feb 2018 08:24, "Shreyas P" <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

This message was sent by Meetup on behalf of Chris Powell from London OpenCoffee Meetup.
Set my mailing list to email me As they are sent | In one daily email | <a href="https://meet.meetup.com/wf/click?upn=pEEcc35imY7Cq0tG1vyTt6eARwsW6FpLo-2FVDoCXxpa-2FZ8voU5V4txYS1iYFrEaQmWxLz71WjU6TQ0R7eMiPG8GnoC6I7vK0QQp7ajpmFyRfWfeBeQYVhop-2FhzDSKj2D4QD-2FcrLIVWytGWDdg-2F-2BZ7-2BtGRQoU4v1kz-2FPvCW8u-2BXhs0sGGWoR3uOYmVnF63arCN4MDh9CeM0BI0EOhsf0czV3GXIDNjtx09-2BHHghxu-2FYV9q-2FMbipy3jqrnZKldvg9nmw1Ayx8-2F06ujtktzgMF2wNI3uqGDyAHQV5E1uPnx3rLeeuGIXaPvBuK-2BrnRQtMqrwBT1GG5EI013IQqwR0u-2FKYiS7VV8w624T3F6Di5xsYrzaZi-2FxJNGz7sov24iKdSxC1O2V-2B-2B5SH2fAMi6U-2BKq44nFHvGcCYuFYCGCV12g30bzW-2BMOcHfWo1Wr5V86ybL2YnGTsxVGvMJeLUzMygGPf4hbHX6q6-2B2RTlMFbtrw9hrFF5qhz-2FmJVWDGAG0PEFmEHq-2B4fk-2Fe2PgAsz7-2B0EIrUmQ7M2dXE8jCrSdgD-2BG3fKoZbJPqDmBVc8hMOo63LizLne3u2lFbxryyVrxfLzokLlKKQpO1i1KIYAIl2Blkfssm96yK-2FV6CQIn1TwQgeiizqu16EQNFgrxqA0rXOSlj1Sr0MaYAA3IKOHMwcwOnSWihHFyDcGIygSBXdqTX-2FJoDpauv8-2BgxzC-2BnPfzqoOXO4bR99HfB-2Fp037YsPJmu-2Bru1R-2FD2cxLQMBk-2FjNT39i3QDERJ-2FWvSisvARG-2BmMr263YumKK0cHCQusTPP1592plb9WXhTOnbN-2FfWk2Q-2BlKvHUXAO8W7I-2FgSn65E3UGjTF-2Ft1NkrEblTbEJvOFIzBYsvOVj-2BjYpsk2wmhqNiwyqwfOKwIYATzklh3aYp1JIZrGrI-2Fl4oxqv9usE-2B0U1x2ZsImyoKcQge6qySrrpcQs-2FtBiwWteBuP5nFjlUYW3pdg1EBMFfnGj56vfLMl7VZMFNLkx0as8JtUD1rRqoKKpI2ZW5zE2-2Fe4mnU83SZpGK9RsDQYQLU2vR7IPhnyStDrrRttPDsOYBfLc3z-2FGUFio7LdhgAz-2BdJLki3T7JwiwHm2rWlFl-2Fq72ESLQ0ksOyuXo2lBiMRv9vS8u37aHLQ3jg5XfDXqYiFndTSSIxeNqDqap9UpWKISMTA50InGhgWusZtp1d4KXnewS-2BJQcrhsLf80h4DBt1DUUAB5vxIb0bAgfl7hftzrtckgz7vPWZzsjR-2BJyLFjIQ12E7SjOrSqWEw73HXGxJJcucbLSOpxFoq9sZPRPA2iMt24iXYjgojBUwdH2JuH2vHr2kekFleLlXfJh1TitQaO2RlMupTrYglKUELRR5FLN9gCMzCVw6FHmyfPXoLDQn-2F4hAsBFlcnjgUZ3nZxCGR-2B35FVj5mo8TUh-2Fv0C6G8UNinPSRmDmcx2WC7-2FDm5V-2BFIzdHuKoWsWsNUvnFLQCyLCgFo197i-2BktglOPOzwkVxK8isbrfP-2BbzAZlFRP5gJIRUV0qkkkAUeND1yYTTCprk6kOCUm3TBd614fnfjWOq7EGO9wo3o7SDDNybsvk5fdPUepbk1ldUEmTFJK2Cs2xZPJcVKEX6VaJ7bfbKlMnKaTaIqqxcngINNGrkjXKYSL4iPViLjMwKLl-2BKYY-2FcTopLyZ-2FJcp-2BZx7UdAowwiWHy5RnqV-2Bkfk9CpQyG4rVplDAHoqGVinvGCEVVVJ-2F7ynTJiwhLjwhwp-2FSgOGt439kyKyIwqC7LPxaKdBuW2tNsP-2FbEt9xqsf0ADW5kkol-2FNFfZYt9WLjbqB85aigFAAYmRMSvzRa9G-2BSxojMDKYhSpCkT4hUWe264zkKXXu9jU-2F08vggM0ENGLjThq3a4ZHeXNJI945RXJw4Frll0XkdddWQUx7Qh7XzYDh-2BBlBWq5UyBkPVA7c6Z3VhBjuEyFYf-2F24Am426-2BdtJroBfKCj-2F2xzhk-2B-2BrR7spuNFzoxDE6Mjk7RIpRcsxh6jJ3ag4KXV-2BpEcU9lk

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Do you want a secret second stream of passive income with Cryptocurrencies? Join us this weekend!

Daniel (Meetup)

which crypto currencies are you promoting, please, to generate these referral fees, since you have now mentioned opportunity?

Also since there is no 'pressurised selling', why not simply let us see a website?

BTW if it is too difficult to explain via email, then the website option above is the way forward.

Laurence