[LondonOpenCoffee] Do you know anyone who would be interested in a part time bookkeeper role?

[LondonOpenCoffee] Do you know anyone who would be interested in a part time bookkeeper role?

Sarah BD (Meetup)

Hi

If you know anyone who could be interested please forward on this email and asked them to contact me directly.

I am looking for an experienced (5 years +) part time bookkeeper for 2 to 3 days a week to work in London who is flexible and has the ability to work with 2 to 3 clients each week

Brief job description...

 1. preparing customer invoices, posting and dealing with collections

2. posting supplier invoices, preparing payment run and making payments

3. posting cash book entries and completing bank reconciliation

4. checking and posting employee expenses and time sheets

5. Can work with various accounts packages and is good with Excel

I am ONLY interested in individuals applying not bookkeeping services or recruiters!

Thank you and best regards

Georgie