[LondonOpenCoffee] Direct To Consumer Platform

[LondonOpenCoffee] Direct To Consumer Platform

Guillaume
Hi OCers,

Trust you are al doing well. A couple of friends of mine and I are working on a Direct to consumer platform that will involve  an deep understanding of digital advertising and some web work. I am trying to validate some things and would love to talk to anyone that has done this over email or coffee ( I'm Buying :) ).

Definitely a possibility for a partnership or paid work, but some components need validation.

Also keen on talking to anyone that has experience creating high fidelity mockups with tools like JustInmind.

Sam

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Direct To Consumer Platform

Guillaume
One of my first projects in digital was to improve monetization of various dating site brands (owned by a leading firm) - by installing optimal ad networks, and selling specific packages within the industry.

Presently, large (but discreet) firms like eyeota are pretty cutting edge. They underpin profiling. They're surprisingly little known, even within the industry. Well worth a look.

Others on this list probably have more specific ad tech expertise than I do - but I'm happy to chat further. (In anticipation of interjections from the childish trolls on this list, I'm happy to clarify that I won't be invoicing!)

Thanks

Andrew Lockley
Andrewlockley.com

On 6 Apr 2017 07:58, "Samuel Dare" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi OCers,

Trust you are al doing well. A couple of friends of mine and I are working on a Direct to consumer platform that will involve  an deep understanding of digital advertising and some web work. I am trying to validate some things and would love to talk to anyone that has done this over email or coffee ( I'm Buying :) ).

Definitely a possibility for a partnership or paid work, but some components need validation.

Also keen on talking to anyone that has experience creating high fidelity mockups with tools like JustInmind.

Sam

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Direct To Consumer Platform

Guillaume
Thanks Andrew,

I will pick this up with you by Email.

Sam
On Thu, 6 Apr 2017 at 08:32, Andrew Lockley <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Hi Samuel,

I have done some work with prototyping tools like https://marvelapp.com/ and http://origami.design/

The last prorotype we did had 400+ screens for a mobile application and we did real consumer research using the prototype.

Happy to discuss further over email. [hidden email]

Thanks