Quantcast

[LondonOpenCoffee] Developer lead

Bharat Kumar
Hi all,

I am currently looking to collaborate with a developer to lead and manage existing offshore team working on a native app (iOS, Android).

No need to develop anything as everything has been done; just to oversee, check and ensure that existing team can deliver according to standard.

The ideal person will be a senior developer with knowledge of Php, java, MySql and other web applications.

I will be open to any type of operational model but ideally looking to collaborate.

Anyone in the house?

Ola

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Developer lead

Bharat Kumar
Hi Dave,

I am referring to both Java and JavaScript used in Android and web applications.

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Developer lead

Bharat Kumar
HI Ola

Message me off the list @ pateketu AT gmail if you are still looking, I am also ideally looking to collaborate based on what the project/app is, I used to be able to see the email address of the sender but can't seem to see it any longer!

Thanks
Ketul

On Mon, May 15, 2017 at 11:55 AM, Ola <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Dave,

I am referring to both Java and JavaScript used in Android and web applications.

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Developer lead

Bharat Kumar

Hi Ola,

I can give you adequate guidance and help you with your app in all ways as I am into mobile app development industry since 4years.

Write to me on here