[LondonOpenCoffee] Data visualisation experts

[LondonOpenCoffee] Data visualisation experts

Stefano P.
Hi all

My firm Relative Insight has some great analytics around language but we're pretty poor at visualising it. So I'm looking for a data visualisation expert to help us with this. Any recommendations?

Cheers

Rich.

--
Rich Wilson
@richpwilson | +44 7780 955 633 | [hidden email]

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Data visualisation experts

Stefano P.
Carto DB or Flowics are strong

@richpwilson | <a href="tel:+44%207780%20955633" value="+447780955633" target="_blank">+44 7780 955 633 | [hidden email]

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Data visualisation experts

Stefano P.
Infogr.am
For external/static use

On 16 Mar 2017 14:54, "seth" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Carto DB or Flowics are strong

On Thu, Mar 16, 2017 at 2:46 PM, Rich Wilson <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all

My firm Relative Insight has some great analytics around language but we're pretty poor at visualising it. So I'm looking for a data visualisation expert to help us with this. Any recommendations?

Cheers

Rich.

--
Rich Wilson
@richpwilson | <a href="tel:+44%207780%20955633" value="+447780955633" target="_blank">+44 7780 955 633 | [hidden email]

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Data visualisation experts

Stefano P.
Tableau?

Spokey Wheeler
+447788791100

On 16 Mar 2017, at 14:46, Rich Wilson <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi all

My firm Relative Insight has some great analytics around language but we're pretty poor at visualising it. So I'm looking for a data visualisation expert to help us with this. Any recommendations?

Cheers

Rich.

--
Rich Wilson
@richpwilson | +44 7780 955 633 | [hidden email]

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Data visualisation experts

Stefano P.
Hi Rich,

I am currently building visualisations mainly around dash boarding with D3. Happy to have a chat with you and to see if I can help. My email is [hidden email]

On Fri, Mar 17, 2017 at 13:52, Spokey Wheeler <[hidden email]> wrote:
Tableau?

Spokey Wheeler
+447788791100

On 16 Mar 2017, at 14:46, Rich Wilson <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi all

My firm Relative Insight has some great analytics around language but we're pretty poor at visualising it. So I'm looking for a data visualisation expert to help us with this. Any recommendations?

Cheers

Rich.

--
Rich Wilson
@richpwilson | +44 7780 955 633 | [hidden email]

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Data visualisation experts

Stefano P.
Thanks for all the responses, very useful.

To be clear, we're looking for a person who can give us ideas of how to present our data rather than a tool itself. Ultimately it would have to be built into our dashboard anyway.

Cheers

Rich.

On Fri, Mar 17, 2017 at 1:56 PM, Josh Crowder <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Loads of open source code libraries available, with some very good dataviz tools.

I'm happy to have a quick chat about how to use them. I'll need to understand what you have, and what you're trying to do before I can give any more accurate information.

Thanks

On Fri, Mar 17, 2017 at 02:38:42PM +0000, Andrew Lockley wrote:

>    Loads of open source code libraries available, with some very good
>    dataviz tools.�
>    I'm happy to have a quick chat about how to use them. I'll need to
>    understand what you have, and what you're trying to do before I can
>    give any more accurate information.�

Chat and invoice?

NetTek Ltd  UK mob +44 7775 755503
UK +44 20 3432 3735  /  US +1 (650) 423 1390  /  Fax +44 20 7483 2455
social id stevekennedyuk
Euro Tech News Blog http://eurotechnews.blogspot.com

As they are sent
https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=1

In one daily email
https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=2

Don't send me mailing list messages
https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=0

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Data visualisation experts

Stefano P.
No, Steve - a chat. If it was a consulting session I was offering, I'd call it that. I've not got anything like enough information atm to assess whether they need consulting from anyone - much less from me.

I'm not sure this threadjacking is helpful, but I'll defer to the OP on that.

On 17 Mar 2017 14:58, "Steve Karmeinsky" <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Fri, Mar 17, 2017 at 02:38:42PM +0000, Andrew Lockley wrote:

>    Loads of open source code libraries available, with some very good
>    dataviz tools.�
>    I'm happy to have a quick chat about how to use them. I'll need to
>    understand what you have, and what you're trying to do before I can
>    give any more accurate information.�

Chat and invoice?

NetTek Ltd  UK mob <a href="tel:%2B44%207775%20755503" value="+447775755503">+44 7775 755503
UK <a href="tel:%2B44%2020%203432%203735" value="+442034323735">+44 20 3432 3735  /  US <a href="tel:%2B1%20%28650%29%20423%201390" value="+16504231390">+1 (650) 423 1390  /  Fax <a href="tel:%2B44%2020%207483%202455" value="+442074832455">+44 20 7483 2455
social id stevekennedyuk
Euro Tech News Blog http://eurotechnews.blogspot.com

As they are sent
https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=1

In one daily email
https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=2

Don't send me mailing list messages
https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=0

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Data visualisation experts

Stefano P.
Made me smile Steve.

Markets are closed.
The weekend is upon us.
Have a good one everybody

Richard

On 17 March 2017 at 14:58, Steve Karmeinsky <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Fri, Mar 17, 2017 at 02:38:42PM +0000, Andrew Lockley wrote:

>    Loads of open source code libraries available, with some very good
>    dataviz tools.�
>    I'm happy to have a quick chat about how to use them. I'll need to
>    understand what you have, and what you're trying to do before I can
>    give any more accurate information.�

Chat and invoice?

NetTek Ltd  UK mob <a href="tel:%2B44%207775%20755503" value="+447775755503">+44 7775 755503
UK <a href="tel:%2B44%2020%203432%203735" value="+442034323735">+44 20 3432 3735  /  US <a href="tel:%2B1%20%28650%29%20423%201390" value="+16504231390">+1 (650) 423 1390  /  Fax <a href="tel:%2B44%2020%207483%202455" value="+442074832455">+44 20 7483 2455
social id stevekennedyuk
Euro Tech News Blog http://eurotechnews.blogspot.com

As they are sent
https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=1

In one daily email
https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=2

Don't send me mailing list messages
https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=0

Re: Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Data visualisation experts

Stefano P.
Quantspark are great at everything data
http://www.quantspark.com

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Data visualisation experts

Stefano P.
I am hijacking a thread and should not, but i had to respond to the markets closed comment. They are not, I'm long on Ethereum :)

Made me smile Steve.

Markets are closed.
The weekend is upon us.
Have a good one everybody

Richard

On 17 March 2017 at 14:58, Steve Karmeinsky <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Fri, Mar 17, 2017 at 02:38:42PM +0000, Andrew Lockley wrote:

>    Loads of open source code libraries available, with some very good
>    dataviz tools.�
>    I'm happy to have a quick chat about how to use them. I'll need to
>    understand what you have, and what you're trying to do before I can
>    give any more accurate information.�

Chat and invoice?

NetTek Ltd  UK mob +44 7775 755503
UK +44 20 3432 3735  /  US +1 (650) 423 1390  /  Fax +44 20 7483 2455
social id stevekennedyuk
Euro Tech News Blog http://eurotechnews.blogspot. com

As they are sent
https://www.meetup.com/ londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=1

In one daily email
https://www.meetup.com/ londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=2

Don't send me mailing list messages
https://www.meetup.com/ londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=0

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Data visualisation experts

Stefano P.
I am hijacking a thread and should not, but i had to respond to the markets closed comment. They are not, I'm long on Ethereum :)

Made me smile Steve.

Markets are closed.
The weekend is upon us.
Have a good one everybody

Richard

On 17 March 2017 at 14:58, Steve Karmeinsky <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Fri, Mar 17, 2017 at 02:38:42PM +0000, Andrew Lockley wrote:

>    Loads of open source code libraries available, with some very good
>    dataviz tools.�
>    I'm happy to have a quick chat about how to use them. I'll need to
>    understand what you have, and what you're trying to do before I can
>    give any more accurate information.�

Chat and invoice?

NetTek Ltd  UK mob +44 7775 755503
UK +44 20 3432 3735  /  US +1 (650) 423 1390  /  Fax +44 20 7483 2455
social id stevekennedyuk
Euro Tech News Blog http://eurotechnews.blogspot. com

As they are sent
https://www.meetup.com/ londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=1

In one daily email
https://www.meetup.com/ londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=2

Don't send me mailing list messages
https://www.meetup.com/ londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=0

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Data visualisation experts

Stefano P.
Haha
Iqbal I was referring to Billingsgate Fish Market of course

On 17 Mar 2017 7:47 pm, "Iqbal V Gandham" <[hidden email]> wrote:
I am hijacking a thread and should not, but i had to respond to the markets closed comment. They are not, I'm long on Ethereum :)

Made me smile Steve.

Markets are closed.
The weekend is upon us.
Have a good one everybody

Richard

On 17 March 2017 at 14:58, Steve Karmeinsky <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Fri, Mar 17, 2017 at 02:38:42PM +0000, Andrew Lockley wrote:

>    Loads of open source code libraries available, with some very good
>    dataviz tools.�
>    I'm happy to have a quick chat about how to use them. I'll need to
>    understand what you have, and what you're trying to do before I can
>    give any more accurate information.�

Chat and invoice?

NetTek Ltd  UK mob +44 7775 755503
UK +44 20 3432 3735  /  US +1 (650) 423 1390  /  Fax +44 20 7483 2455
social id stevekennedyuk
Euro Tech News Blog http://eurotechnews.blogspot. com

As they are sent
https://www.meetup.com/ londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=1

In one daily email
https://www.meetup.com/ londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=2

Don't send me mailing list messages
https://www.meetup.com/ londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=0

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Data visualisation experts

Stefano P.
Oops :)