[LondonOpenCoffee] Customer survey

Rick Brownlow-2
Hi guys,
I have a business idea and need to test interests from various groups of customers and product offering.
Anyone has experience running customer surveys on facebook? I do not mind paying facebook ads for getting quick answer but I am struggling to present the survey in an appealing enough way so that users actually complete the survey.
Is a landing page to an external website the way forward? If so how do I keep track of the answers provided by each respondents?
Is there any other easy/cheap methods?

Thanks in advance!
Best,
Thomas

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Customer survey

Rick Brownlow-2

Hi Thomas,

Before even proceeding to pushing your survey as an paid advert on social media or publishing a website for the same you need to make sure you are prepared enough for this. You would have to make sure you have all the compiled data ready for the survey content, you should be knowing how to launch & manage the advert on social media for example - which age group you would like to target, gender specific, country specific etc. If you do not define the scope for your advert then the cost of advertising will be spiral and end result might not be what you are looking for.

Second thing, it is good to atleast have a landing page kind of presence on the web which has details related to your survey/purpose/company etc. Also talking about web presence, if you wish to take any business related decisions based on the survey responses then it is worthwhile to have a dashboard kind of view with graphs, charts, metrics being presented using the survey responses.

If you need to know further details you can drop me a line on sales(@)svaapta(-)it(-)ally(.)com

Thanks and Regards,
Sales Team
Svaapta IT-Ally