Quantcast

[LondonOpenCoffee] Customer contact lists

[LondonOpenCoffee] Customer contact lists

Richard-2
Hi Group

I am currently representing a client, on all the legals, who has asked me if I know of a cost effective way to obtain a list of contact information for companies by region that have in excess of 250 employees. They are a new electronic payslips company, with a great product, but need to point their sales team in the right direction.

Any ideas much appreciated.

Cheers
Gavin

Gavin Nathanson
Lanyard Consulting Limited

Tel: +44 (0) 20 7429 3913
Mob: +44 (0) 7595912455
Skype: gavlaw1

Lanyard Consulting Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (registered number 07374135) and registered office located at Park House, Charlton Court Place, East Sutton, Kent ME17 3AN.  VAT registration number: 997 5283 51

This email and attachments hereto are confidential.  Please notify us immediately should you have received this email in error.

 P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Customer contact lists

Richard-2
Hi Garvin,

We provided lead sourcing services, providing leads based on clients specific requirements.

Feel free to drop me an email at [hidden email]

All the best,
Chris.

On Thu, 13 Apr 2017 at 12:54, Gavin Nathanson <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Chris Boud | Sales Manager | Taskeater
M: +44 (0) 7871 680 188 | E: [hidden email] | S: cjboud
Taskeater.com

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Customer contact lists

Richard-2

you can buy a list profiled as you wish from http://marketingfile.com

Laurence

Combyne Group
www.combyne.tel

On 13/04/2017 12:54, Gavin Nathanson wrote:
[...]

Hi Gavin,

I run a research company which offers exactly this service. I'll drop you a line to your work email.

Thanks

Alex Perry

Talent Capital

On 13 April 2017 at 12:54, Gavin Nathanson <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Group

I am currently representing a client, on all the legals, who has asked me if I know of a cost effective way to obtain a list of contact information for companies by region that have in excess of 250 employees. They are a new electronic payslips company, with a great product, but need to point their sales team in the right direction.

Any ideas much appreciated.

Cheers
Gavin

Gavin Nathanson
Lanyard Consulting Limited

Tel: <a href="tel:+44%2020%207429%203913" value="+442074293913" target="_blank">+44 (0) 20 7429 3913
Mob: <a href="tel:+44%207595%20912455" value="+447595912455" target="_blank">+44 (0) 7595912455
Skype: gavlaw1

Lanyard Consulting Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (registered number 07374135) and registered office located at Park House, Charlton Court Place, East Sutton, Kent ME17 3AN.  VAT registration number: 997 5283 51

This email and attachments hereto are confidential.  Please notify us immediately should you have received this email in error.

 P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Customer contact lists

Richard-2

Thank you all for your help.  I shall pass the answers on.

All the best

Gavin

Gavin Nathanson

Lanyard Consulting Limited

Tel: +44 (0) 20 7429 3913

Mob: +44 (0) 7595912455

Email: [hidden email]

From: <[hidden email]> on behalf of Alexander Perry <[hidden email]>
Date: Thursday, 13 April 2017 at 13:50
To: <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Customer contact lists

Hi Gavin,

I run a research company which offers exactly this service. I'll drop you a line to your work email.

Thanks

Alex Perry

Talent Capital

On 13 April 2017 at 12:54, Gavin Nathanson <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Group

I am currently representing a client, on all the legals, who has asked me if I know of a cost effective way to obtain a list of contact information for companies by region that have in excess of 250 employees. They are a new electronic payslips company, with a great product, but need to point their sales team in the right direction.

Any ideas much appreciated.

Cheers

Gavin

Gavin Nathanson

Lanyard Consulting Limited

Tel: <a href="tel:+44%2020%207429%203913" target="_blank">+44 (0) 20 7429 3913

Mob: <a href="tel:+44%207595%20912455" target="_blank">+44 (0) 7595912455