[LondonOpenCoffee] Crowlending platform?

[LondonOpenCoffee] Crowlending platform?

Zulfiqar Deo (Meetup)
Anyone got a crowdlending platform they're willing to licence? Or can you put me in touch with someone who has?

Andrew dot Lockley at Gmail dot com

Thanks

Andrew Lockley
Andrewlockley.com

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Crowlending platform?

Zulfiqar Deo (Meetup)
Hi Andrew,

Yes, I have an option for you. What is your goal or rather what would you like to do with it? The platform I can put you in touch with is a portfolio company of my VC Fund. Maybe we should chat on use case prior to go into licence discussion

best,

On Thu, May 17, 2018 at 4:16 AM, Andrew Lockley <[hidden email]> wrote:
Anyone got a crowdlending platform they're willing to licence? Or can you put me in touch with someone who has?

Andrew dot Lockley at Gmail dot com

Thanks

Andrew Lockley
Andrewlockley.com

Steven Lucero
505-697-0055

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Crowlending platform?

Zulfiqar Deo (Meetup)

Hi All,

A Money Transfer System to expand your vision.
Whether you are a micro, small or large money transfer business, Vayupay designed to suits you.

Features

1. Top-up & Bill Payment
2. Multi Currency
3. Compliance Enabled
4. User & Order Management
5. FX Rates & Charges Management
6. Security
7. Real Time Profit Monitoring
8. Effective User Interface
9. Reporting

www.vayupay.com

Thank you

On Thu, May 17, 2018 at 6:40 PM, Steven Lucero <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Andrew,

Yes, I have an option for you. What is your goal or rather what would you like to do with it? The platform I can put you in touch with is a portfolio company of my VC Fund. Maybe we should chat on use case prior to go into licence discussion

best,

On Thu, May 17, 2018 at 4:16 AM, Andrew Lockley <[hidden email]> wrote:
Anyone got a crowdlending platform they're willing to licence? Or can you put me in touch with someone who has?

Andrew dot Lockley at Gmail dot com

Thanks

Andrew Lockley
Andrewlockley.com

Steven Lucero
505-697-0055

RE: [LondonOpenCoffee] Crowlending platform?

Zulfiqar Deo (Meetup)

Ping me on 07795 16 64 46.

Would like to know more for our Fintech clients?

Rgs,

Mike