Quantcast

[LondonOpenCoffee] Creating interactive images on wordpress

[LondonOpenCoffee] Creating interactive images on wordpress

Richard-2
Hi all,

Can any please recommend a free tool or plugin I can use to produce interactive images to put on a wordpress website? I have 12 images to 'merge' in 1 interactive image.

Thank you for your usual help,
Fiona

+44 (0) 203 601 8475 | + 44 (0) 791 481 5241

BMIM - we enable you to streamline your systems and leverage innovation, technology & talent to build an agile business.
You can find out more about our programmes by clicking here!

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Creating interactive images on wordpress

Richard-2
Hi Fiona,

Have you tried using wirdpress support service? They're very helpful in either doing it for you or direct you towards other sources.

Nadege

Sent from my iPhone