Quantcast

[LondonOpenCoffee] Congratulation!

Richard-2

Dear Meetup Member,

I want to use this opportunity to say a big CONGRATULATION! We crossed the 200 mark today and now have 204 members at the London Property Investment Network meetup! I think it is an achievement considering we only started late last year.

We started this meetup for the following reasons;

  • Meetup and network with property investors.
  • Share property investment information.
  • Joint ventures.

I believe you joined this group for the same reason.

The only way we can network is through our property meetup events. Many have come to our meetup events and still come. After all there is no point joining a meetup if you cannot meetup.

We hold meetups every month and encourage you to participate more.

Next meetup is on Saturday 22 April 2017. You should come to this meetup if any of the option below apply to you;

  • You want to network with other property investors.
  • Share property investment information.
  • Learn more about investment strategies (serviced apartments, HMO, rent to rent, lease options, sourcing and packaging, property tax, developments etc.)
  • Find joint ventures.

Reserve Your Seat Now

Click here to register: https://nomortgage.eventbrite.com

Venue:
Radission Blu Edwardian Heathrow Hotel
140 Bath Road, Hayes UB3 5AW

Time:
09:00 - 18:00

I look forward to seeing you.

Best regards,

Helena Djane

Programme Manager

London Property Investment Network

www.londonpropertyinvestmentnetwork.com

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Congratulation!

Richard-2
I enjoy receiving emails from the group, but can we just hold off on spammy emails please?

Carla
Thomas Chase Immigration

Sent from my iPhone

On 6 Apr 2017, at 18:06, Lena <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Dear Helena,

When 3 out of 3 reactions you receive on your email are negative, it's a sign this is not your target audience and therefore can be considered spam. Please refrain from salty comments yourself and don't spam the group again.

Thank you
Boris

--
Boris Sebosik
+44 7491 891002

On 6 Apr 2017, 21:53 +0100, Helena Djane <[hidden email]>, wrote:
[...]

Hello Boris,

Please refrain from your patronising comment again. I wasn't spamming the group. That was the only message I sent. It was a simple message fellow members of this group normally broadcast. I only sent it because many of our members are in this group as well.

There are over a thousand members here and 3 members is NOT representative. If I sent it twice then you should be complaining.

So I will appreciate it if don't patronise me again with your petty comment.

Helena Djane
Programme Manager

On 6 Apr 2017 10:07 p.m., "Boris Sebosik" <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Helena,

The tone of your replies is enough for nobody to want to be involved with what you try and promote.

What you sent was spam.... What I call "spray and pray".
If marketing your idea, understand and define your audience ..... Then create a strategy for each audience.

Cheers

Sadiq

On Fri, 7 Apr 2017, 07:02 Helena Djane, <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Agree. Spam is not only sending too many emails. It is also the tone and format of an email.

You don’t just show up and play Rammstein at a kids party.

As far as I can gather this group is about personal networking and helping each other, not promoting other groups, which is cheeky at best.

And if many of your email list subscribers are here, then you can reach them through your own list, not through double sending or leeching other groups.

Marcus

On 7 Apr 2017, at 07:10, Sadiq Quasim <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

The point re spam has been well made.

I hope we can now move on and focus on the very positive prime objectives of this very interesting group.

Howard

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Congratulation!

Richard-2