Quantcast

[LondonOpenCoffee] Complimentary Business Consultations in May

[LondonOpenCoffee] Complimentary Business Consultations in May

Bharat Kumar
Hi all, are you growing your business and ready to scale? I'm offering a limited number of business consultation sessions this month details and to schedule at www.progress4entrepreneurs.comYou'll answer a few questions about your business so we're both clear on where you are and where you want to be. Then we'll hop on the phone or Skype for 30 minutes completely focused on you and what you want to accomplish.

Feel free to share with your network.

Kind regards,

Lena Benjamin

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Complimentary Business Consultations in May

Bharat Kumar
Thanks Lena,

I think it would be great to have the others who offer their support for free post their availability here as well.

At Stairs And Shares we are restarting our one to one business support sessions online. These are free / freemium support sessions by professional support providers offering their support as part of their CSR.

http://www.stairsandshares.com/one-to-one-support-sessions.html has the sessions posted there. We'll adding legal, tech, business support as well.

If you feel the need to meet offline there are 2 knowledge cafes a week where you can benefit from peer to peer support.

Zufi

Co Founder Stairs And Shares

On 5 May 2017 15:18, "Lena" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all, are you growing your business and ready to scale? I'm offering a limited number of business consultation sessions this month details and to schedule at www.progress4entrepreneurs.comYou'll answer a few questions about your business so we're both clear on where you are and where you want to be. Then we'll hop on the phone or Skype for 30 minutes completely focused on you and what you want to accomplish.

Feel free to share with your network.

Kind regards,

Lena Benjamin

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Complimentary Business Consultations in May

Bharat Kumar
You're welcome.

Good point you can do your free one-to-one directly at www.calendly.com/lenabenjamin/30min dates currently in May are 13th or 14th. I will add more dates at another time.

PS I would highly recommend Calendly for scheduling appointments by the way. It's been really beneficial when securing dates with contacts and clients in the United States.

Kind regards,

Lena Benjamin
Progress4Entrepreneurs

Sent from my iPhone