[LondonOpenCoffee] Coincidences

Zulfiqar Deo (Meetup)
Almost 2 months ago I started to present a project, entitled "Chaining the Brick".

Some of the people that I have presented the idea seamed extremely interested in getting more and more information about why and how it would work.
But for some reason nothing happened beyond that... usually the argument was something like, "it's a sound concept but the industry is not ready yet" ...

Tonight I just found this website, with and extremely familiar name "brickchain.com"
presenting an extremely, extremely, extremely, familiar content, down to "hazardous material", I used to name it "red flag material"

But what I was not able to find on that site was a single name of the team, founder, or founders.

Well the univers it's full of very nice coincidences.

It just happened that someone else had the same idea, at the same time, in the same city, with the same arguments, and using the same 2 words to name the project ...

I wish the guys behind the "brickchain.com" good luck, and please make sure to build a better world.

P.S.
At least now, I know that the last 3 years that I've spend working on this idea were not just a useless obsession.

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Coincidences

Zulfiqar Deo (Meetup)
No worries. Be a competition and tale the lessons learned.

Go to whois.com amd find the owner and detils to confirm if idea is stolen. If it is, feel happy your idea is working. If not, u got the competition, which mean your chances of progress is now doubled.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Coincidences

Zulfiqar Deo (Meetup)
I just got the details for Brickchain Limited and the Brickchain Holding.

Freshly incorporated, May 7 ...

Google the name of the directors and you find them at :

Nice competition, the one with the empty pockets against the conglomerate with the full accounts  :))

On Sat, 5 May 2018, 02:38 Jagdish Chichria, <[hidden email]> wrote:
No worries. Be a competition and tale the lessons learned.

Go to whois.com amd find the owner and detils to confirm if idea is stolen. If it is, feel happy your idea is working. If not, u got the competition, which mean your chances of progress is now doubled.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Coincidences

Zulfiqar Deo (Meetup)
Holy moly,

The coincidents are so nice that even the mistakes are identical to certain notes from my emails

On Sat, 5 May 2018, 02:50 Cristian, <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

@putt1ck
putt1ck.blogspot.com
http://twoten.is
skype: putt1ck

Opinions in this email are my own and may not reflect that of my
clients, past employers, associates, friends, family, pets etc..

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Coincidences

Zulfiqar Deo (Meetup)

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10168499

BRICKCHAIN LIMITED

Company number 10168499

Look at persons with significant control .

On Sat, 5 May 2018, 05:59 Chris Puttick, <[hidden email]> wrote:
2016 company registration, 2014 domain name.

On 5 May 2018 at 02:50, Cristian <[hidden email]> wrote:
I just got the details for Brickchain Limited and the Brickchain Holding.

Freshly incorporated, May 7 ...

Google the name of the directors and you find them at :

Nice competition, the one with the empty pockets against the conglomerate with the full accounts  :))

On Sat, 5 May 2018, 02:38 Jagdish Chichria, <[hidden email]> wrote:
No worries. Be a competition and tale the lessons learned.

Go to whois.com amd find the owner and detils to confirm if idea is stolen. If it is, feel happy your idea is working. If not, u got the competition, which mean your chances of progress is now doubled.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Coincidences

Zulfiqar Deo (Meetup)
You can find my concept here:

But the real text coincidences happen between the brickschain website and an extremely detailed email sent to a certain "angelinvestor"

On Sat, 5 May 2018, 06:04 Cristian, <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Call me I working on a company in that area my email is [hidden email]

On Sat, 5 May 2018 at 2:01, Cristian
[...]

Their accounts are also overdue

On Sat, 5 May 2018 at 6:04, Cristian

[...]

Sorry guys ,

Looking at their incorporation date, i think that the company I've found listed on .gov is just a name coincidence.

I do not think they are the guys behind the brickschain.com website.

Sooner or later they will have to make public who are the founders and the team. (Probably this Wednesday at the CBC event).
And at that moment I will know for sure who it was.

On Sun, 6 May 2018, 16:38 Ian Rosmarin, <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

This message was sent by Meetup on behalf of Cristian from London OpenCoffee Meetup.
To report this message, please <a rel="nof