Quantcast

[LondonOpenCoffee] Co-working Spaces near Victoria

[LondonOpenCoffee] Co-working Spaces near Victoria

Bharat Kumar
Morning all,

I know there someone recently asked for recommendations for co-working spaces, but can anyone recommend any good spots near Victoria/West End.

We'll be looking for 4 dedicated desks and access to meetings rooms.

Cheers,
Chris.

Chris Boud | Sales Manager | Taskeater
M: +44 (0) 7871 680 188 | E: [hidden email] | S: chris.boud_1

RE: [LondonOpenCoffee] Co-working Spaces near Victoria

Bharat Kumar

If you’re not wedded to West End (we’ve just moved from Soho), then I can HIGHLY recommend Runway Easy in Old Street. M.

Cheers,

Matt.

Matt Rogers

UK Cell/SMS: +447958002382

Email: [hidden email]

Skype: mattrogers1975

Aroxo – Creative Data Solutions

FeedSpark | AdVu | VoucherVu

RE: [LondonOpenCoffee] Co-working Spaces near Victoria

Bharat Kumar
Chris try New Zealand House, Haymarket, London W1.

One space is about £500/mth

Howard

Meetup, POB 4668 #37895 NY NY USA 10163 | support@meetup.com

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Co-working Spaces near Victoria

Bharat Kumar
Hey Chris - been a while since the Gett days. Check out Small Works Victoria

On Mon, May 8, 2017 at 6:28 PM, Howard Amor <[hidden email]> wrote:
Chris try New Zealand House, Haymarket, London W1.

One space is about £500/mth

Howard

On 8 May 2017 18:15, Matt Rogers <[hidden email]> wrote:

If you’re not wedded to West End (we’ve just moved from Soho), then I can HIGHLY recommend Runway Easy in Old Street. M.

Cheers,

Matt.

Matt Rogers

UK Cell/SMS: <a href="tel:07958%20002382" value="+447958002382" target="_blank">+447958002382

Email: [hidden email]

Skype: mattrogers1975

Aroxo – Creative Data Solutions

FeedSpark | AdVu | VoucherVu

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Co-working Spaces near Victoria

Bharat Kumar
Thanks for the replies everyone.

Steve, yes it has, hope all's well!

On 8 May 2017 at 19:12, Steve Larsen <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

I would suggesting doing a quid pro quo / contra deal. For instance find a firm in Victoria that is in need of your services then offer your skills in exchange for office space. Lots of entrepreneurs do this type of deal very successfully. I'm in the process of doing this myself and recommend this as well.

Kind regards,

Lena Benjamin
Progress4Entrepreneurs

Sent from my iPhone

On 9 May 2017, at 10:53, Chris Boud <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Good advice, thanks Lena

On 9 May 2017 at 15:09, Lena <[hidden email]> wrote:
I would suggesting doing a quid pro quo / contra deal. For instance find a firm in Victoria that is in need of your services then offer your skills in exchange for office space. Lots of entrepreneurs do this type of deal very successfully. I'm in the process of doing this myself and recommend this as well.

Kind regards,

Lena Benjamin
Progress4Entrepreneurs

Sent from my iPhone

On 9 May 2017, at 10:53, Chris Boud <[hidden email]> wrote:

Thanks for the replies everyone.

Steve, yes it has, hope all's well!

Chris Boud | Sales Manager | Taskeater
M: <a href="tel:+44%207871%20680188" value="+447871680188" target="_blank">+44 (0) 7871 680 188 | E: [hidden email] | S: chris.boud_1